***Official TOY STORY 3 Post - Release Date 6/18/10***

movie was
pimp.gif
...made me tear...the nostalgia
frown.gif

Thats for that Easter Eggs, i never notice these things
smh.gif
smh.gif

Pretty good movie, it was cute. The ending was sad, i have to admit but i was no where near tears
laugh.gif

I thought this toy story did an excellent job of potraying and bringing along the audience that came with it from the 1st toy story until now via him going off to college and everything seeing as I've been a toy story fan from ts1, and I'm heading off to college now.

AWESOME movie. I went to the matinee showing by myself because of the great reviews and nobody else wanted to see it and it was most def worth the $6 bucks. Just a great movie and a hell of a way to wrap up the trilogy
pimp.gif

Great movie, just got back.

Only thing that I wasn't pleased about was....

*****SPOILER ALERT*******

They should have made the bear become a good guy or at least have him end up somewhere that he is happy. Daisy didn't leave him on purpose....they should have had some sort of realization/closure with him overcoming his bitterness and joining the rest of the toys.

Wow...this movie was worth the hype and then some. I've been waiting to see this since I heard they were making a third one, and it did not disappoint. I loved every minute of it.

laugh.gif
@ them straight up showing Ken as a closet homosexual (his handwriting at the end was crazy)

They tried to get some tears out of me, but I had to fight to keep them in. When they all held hands... 'nuff said.

The short film "Day and Night" was really cool too. I really liked the message behind it.

Did anyone see "The Smurfs" teaser in their theater like I did? Uh...why!?

I finally saw it last night, and I was not disappointed. Simply amazing.

Spoiler [+]
When all of the toys held hands at the fire, I knew that there was no way they were going to go into that fire, but a part of thought "Imagine they do right now?". The ending didn't get me all sad really, until Andy watched Woody 'wave goodbye to him'.

Great movie.

Spoiler [+]
The ending would've been crazy sad if they all fell into the fire all holding hands.

this movie is actually one of the best movies ive ever seen in my life
loved every minute of it
great way to end it
i was tearing up near the end too
hands down best movie of the year

Nostalgia is such a powerful emotion. I'd give just about anything to be a kid again, watching Toy Story for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom