Official "Toys you never had" Thread vol. FUUU Cringle

I always wanted a $100 + LEGO set
frown.gif

The only toy that I REALLY wanted and I never got was a Barbie Corvette, I got a bike instead.

I wanted that Corvette so bad because I had one for my Barbies and I wanted to match them.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by timbo109

I doubt this was actually available 8 years ago when I would have wanted it the most, but we, as a generation, missed out on this:
64979415448_Main400.jpg

bought this last year at the end of college. thing is lethal

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by damnyouwoman14

Originally Posted by JJC6723

6a7eed2e3fd822ce1a175b5a98715ead.jpg

i could never find it...
I was gonna post this. I'm still looking for it to this day.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I never knew this existed !!

My friend had the Dragonzord and Megazord toys. He was a real lonely kid so I could knock at like any hour and his mom allowed me to come inside the apartment. He was still real lonely and ended up going to the Marines....god knows if he's okay.
frown.gif

Remember Dragonzord when he went into battle mode with the crazy big #& drill/sword thing?
eek.gif
And the MegaDragonZord!
roll.gif

This kid at school had the belt buckle thingy with the coins. I could never find it though.

Remember these crappy things? I always got them as a birthday gift from some distant family member. These things sucked!!
284b_1.JPG
Tiger handhelds. I had that one and the Robocop
laugh.gif

I was lucky because my big brother used to spoil me when I was little. The one Power Rangers toy I never got was $%*###! SABA because I was too scared to gointo the store when I was like 6. Store had Alien and Predator posted up in the front and had me SHOOK.

i always got what i wanted for christmas
laugh.gif

i wanted a kids jeep..but not for christmas.. for my birthday.. i was too old for that joint tho
tired.gif

I begged for this Honda Cub, a dirtbike made just for kids. My Mom took me to the dealership and let me sit on it and everything.
Dad threatened to down Christmas unless I stopped talking about it once he saw the price.
laugh.gif

honda_cub.jpg

Originally Posted by Rhino So

MegazordOriginalLoose1a.jpg
I was crushed when moms aint cop me one for Christmas, then she surprised me w/ it on Easter, let's just say that I couldn't wait tilchurch let out that day
laugh.gif

It's so much I wanted and was blessed to get. Only thing I didn't get that I wanted was a Sega Genesis. Moms said I already had the NES so wasn'tno point in gettin me one of those. Glad my cuzzo downstairs had one.lol

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

Was suppose to get one on my birthday but Toys R Us was out of stock
frown.gif

456737.jpg

dude
eek.gif
i always wanted wanted one of these but i never got one....didnt it run on 6 double a batteries?
laugh.gif

it ate batteries for lunch, man.

i remember i got this right before we went on a trip somewhere. an hour in, the batteries were done.

i had to use the rest of the money i got for Christmas that year to buy enough batteries to last just till we got to where we were going. all the way back home, couldn't play because i didn't have anymore batteries.
mad.gif
I got mine right before me and my fam went to the Philippines, I had NBA Jam and so many damn accessories like the screen magnifier and therechargeable batteries

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mad.gif

hq.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yoooo. I found this Ghost Busters playset in the garbage on the road. Took it home, sprayed it with a hose and I was golden. I think a kid misbehaved and his parents threw it out to punish him because it was in perfect condition. COME UP!
I had that same exact Ghostbusters playset when I was a kid, got it one christmas when my parents got me the whole damn ghostbusters set, but ileft it near the fireplace one day and the half of the thing melted

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
superslam2.JPG

frown.gif
Remember the first time I saw this we were coming back from arestaurant, and there was a toy store nearby with this showing on the window but it was closed
mad.gif
Went back the week after and it was sold out couldn't find it nowhere else,but my younger brother got a WWE one 5 years back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Remember these crappy things? I always got them as a birthday gift from some distant family member. These things sucked!!
284b_1.JPG
WHAT!! Tiger joints were fire. I had the Jordan vs Bird, Double Dragon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways... my parents never came thru with the powerwheel
grin.gif

r7ip1w.jpg

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mad.gif

hq.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Yoooo. I found this Ghost Busters playset in the garbage on the road. Took it home, sprayed it with a hose and I was golden. I think a kid misbehaved and his parents threw it out to punish him because it was in perfect condition. COME UP!

My parents still tell me today how they drove all around New Jersey for this thing. I wish I still had it..

Back
Top Bottom