******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

We need a Voltron movie
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by hellomarco

usually the 3rd part is the redeemer of the 2nd
laugh.gif

Francis Ford Coppola proved this to be false....
oh wait, I forgot, The Godfather, part III never happened.  NEVER.  HAPPENED.

-J-

Neither did Rush Hour 3.  Shhh....

ocean's thirteen?
Wait for it....

o122795hbtxx.jpg

sick.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

^^^ good looks, heres the qoute for those too lazy to click

LaBeouf, who starts work on the next "Transformers" sequel Tuesday, said the third installment will be the best one yet. The new script restores a human element that got lost in the second movie, LaBeouf said.

"When I saw the second movie, I wasn't impressed with what we did," LaBeouf said in an interview Thursday at the Cannes Film Festival, where his finance drama "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" is premiering. "There were some really wild stunts in it, but the heart was gone."

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/michael-bays-revenge-no-more-megan/
I've just learned that Paramount won't be picking up Megan Fox's option on Transformers 3 -- and that it was "ultimately" director Michael Bay's decision. (So he gets his revenge for her remark comparing him to "Hitler".) Right now Bay and writer Ehren Kruger et al are finishing up the script for the threequel and "giving Shia a new love interest makes more sense for the story," an insider tells me. Bay will start casting immediately for the new female co-star. Let's hear your suggestions, readers...
frown.gif

That sucks since she works so well in Michael Bays movie, a beautiful eye candy (as JayPesoz said) along with the explosion and action, no story. She was perfect for this kind of movies.

That's what she gets.

Even if your director is Michael Bay or a toddler with a megaphone (not much difference), you can't bad mouth him in the press like that and not expect repercussions.

I don't doubt Bay will find another young hot girl to replace Fox with and not even miss a beat.

Paramount will NOT pick up Megan Fox’s option for Transformers 3, Gossip Cop can confirm, meaning she’ll be out of the blockbuster franchise that made her an international sex symbol.

“Her option has not been picked up,

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

"Director Michael Bay says that Skids and Mudflap, which caused some controversy for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, will not be back for next summer's Transformers 3. Bay posted a simple message on his forums stating that "The Twins are not back in T3."

for the beasts
TF3MeganFoxPreviz.jpg

transformers3previz1.jpg

transformers3previz3.jpg

What are these pics from then if she's not gonna be in the movie
nerd.gif

That will suck if they dont keep the original cast.. Actually iron man 2 did better without Terrence Howard, so it all depends on who they get.

That will suck if they dont keep the original cast.. Actually iron man 2 did better without Terrence Howard, so it all depends on who they get.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

What are these pics from then if she's not gonna be in the movie
nerd.gif
Pre-production photo shoots from a week or two ago.

I really think Bay is gonna bring in Ashley Green for some odd reason...but hell I wouldn't mind
laugh.gif

EDIT: They might be bringing in Gemma Arterton
smokin.gif
. Only thing I seen her in was Quantum of Solace, but she looking good in those Prince of Persia previews.

http://iesb.net/index.php...id=41:news&Itemid=71

Honestly Megan Fox was not needed for this movie, like does every movie needs a love story? I for one am glad she is gone especially because of the fact she straight dissed Michael Bay, I say just let the next one be without anything with love.

Back
Top Bottom