Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You might be good then. Tbh I just didn't like the new ihones much, ainnt nothing special about them to pay the 1k they asking. Also that Max is ridiculously big how do you even carry that thing around lol
They had me with the Midnight Green, I’ve been waiting 10+ years for a color like that, greens my favorite & low key it matches the TS6s ??? but honestly I’ve always liked the larger iPhones since the 6+ dropped, I had the X for the last 2 years & I’ve missed having the larger phone fam, the size doesn’t bother me, I dig it ??‍♂️

They had me with the Midnight Green, I’ve been waiting 10+ years for a color like that, greens my favorite & low key it matches the TS6s ??? but honestly I’ve always liked the larger iPhones since the 6+ dropped, I had the X for the last 2 years & I’ve missed having the larger phone fam, the size doesn’t bother me, I dig it ??‍♂️
Yeah I had the midnight green too, its definitely a nice colorway. And I understand it's the best phone out and will probably stay that way until next year .

My guy stop with the subtle disses like you better than anybody on here. We all have lives alot of us have families and a lot of us are in our thirties, including myself. But you obviously don't know because if you would've at least read the last page you would've got your answer. Don't be lazy....

I like how you tried to switch that up. I asked a simple question, you took it upon yourself to try to say something slick to me. So what do you mean "Subtle disses"?? Who are you? I don't even know you to diss you bruh. I'm not reading through 1084 pages for a simple question. Cut it out you doing too much. We talking about sneakers here... SMFH

What are y’all keeping your eyes on in case of a shock drop? The Travis Scott home page or the store? Or flipping between both? (I’ve been pretty much locked in the shop, but it just occurred to me that this may not even be the right strategy)

Last edited:
When matching is over rated:

FD900AAE-8B3E-4E0A-BA36-4B7E9A02EF6F.jpeg

78A92579-EEA7-4D2B-90DD-E56356191A69.jpeg

What are y’all keeping your eyes on in case of a shock drop? The Travis Scott home page or the store? Or flipping between both? (I’ve been pretty much locked in the shop, but it just occurred to me that this may not even be the right strategy)

Thats a horrible strategy lol
Just gotta follow certain twitter feeds(solelinks, J24app)
Or DL solelinks or J23app which also gives you alerts when it drops

Back
Top Bottom