Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

mercysaidso mercysaidso

You’re being a bit too defensive. These types of releases are extremely difficult to acquire, even if you do everything right. So if you don’t even know the basics, you’ve pretty much already lost. That’s what he was saying, albeit not in a nice way.

BUT, in order to be helpful: if you win on FootAction’s app, you have to pick up in person. So only sign up if you can pick up.

Last edited:
What’s really off, is that all these weird *** questions have been happening just before every drop, all year & even with the 4s last year. Like, I know y’all ain’t just pop up for these 6s, you def lurked for the 1s, & it’s nothing a quick google or YouTube of the same questions you typed here couldn’t answer or explain in depth, come on. That ****s really weird, every hyped drop ??‍♂️??

What’s really off, is that all these weird *** questions have been happening just before every drop, all year & even with the 4s last year. Like, I know y’all ain’t just pop up for these 6s, you def lurked for the 1s, & it’s nothing a quick google or YouTube of the same questions you typed here couldn’t answer or explain in depth, come on. That ****s really weird, every hyped drop ??‍♂️??
My point exactly.

There's also a Pinned Thread: Guide to Check In to FootLocker, blah blah blah

Norcal & Socal Heads....Charge your phones!! especially if shock drop is tomorrow.

Power being shutoff tomorrow for 800k customers.

mercysaidso mercysaidso

You’re being a bit too defensive. These types of releases are extremely difficult to acquire, even if you do everything right. So if you don’t even know the basics, you’ve pretty much already lost. That’s what he was saying, albeit not in a nice way.

BUT, in order to be helpful: if you win on FootAction’s app, you have to pick up in person. So only sign up if you can pick up.

Fam, Im off this but since you're bring it back up, you just said it yourself..... "That’s what he was saying, albeit not in a nice way"...... So how am I'm being defensive if this person come out of no where being disrespectful to me??? I know this release is hyped but I didn't know if they could ship the shoes to you or not from Footaction if you won the raffle, that was my question, very simple, what's the big deal?? I'm not wasting my time thumbing through 1000's of pages for a simple answer bro. Ppl be acting like everyone on here is suppose to know everything, isn't this site for INFORMATION? I don't come here for that BS drama, these dudes be acting weird over some sneakers.

How does this even happen?

E0C2901A-D6D5-496E-835D-B26CFE350C51.png

Was browsing this thread and wanted to see if these were in SNKRS yet.... and while SNKRS was opening up... my original Pixel XL just bricked. Went to UbreakIfixit or whatever its called, and they said the mother board is dead. RIP. Worst part is that the Pixel 4 comes out in exactly one week.... now I have no phone to use until then.

Fam, Im off this but since you're bring it back up, you just said it yourself..... "That’s what he was saying, albeit not in a nice way"...... So how am I'm being defensive if this person come out of no where being disrespectful to me??? I know this release is hyped but I didn't know if they could ship the shoes to you or not from Footaction if you won the raffle, that was my question, very simple, what's the big deal?? I'm not wasting my time thumbing through 1000's of pages for a simple answer bro. Ppl be acting like everyone on here is suppose to know everything, isn't this site for INFORMATION? I don't come here for that BS drama, these dudes be acting weird over some sneakers.

Bruh, In The 7 Years Now You've Belonged To This Site, When Has Footaction Shipped Out A Raffle Win?

Staaaawp It, You Just Lookin' Silly Now :lol:

Man Bodegas method of in store raffle is so ***
I thought I could just show up after work to get a raffle. One hour wasn't enough before they shut it down

Back
Top Bottom