Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

wait, is that logo edited? Isn't the smiley face supposed to have a frown?

Mail day was a very good day

956440B1-D67C-43FD-B6EE-8EDEDE0A043F.jpeg

sheesh fellow size 8'er

Just opened my pair from SNKRS. Suede is butter :nthat: Those who own all both the TS6 and TS1 or TS4, does the suede feel the same on those too?

TS1 high suede > 6 > 4. I think the 4's are nubuck, I don't remember but I do remember mine had a lot of glue stains

This happened to me on a pair of reflective cloud white Yeezys. I messaged GOAT and they said the seller sent a shoe with the wrong SKU which I assume means he sent the non reflective hoping that it would slip through. With yours I’m assuming they sent the wrong size or a fake. You’ll get a refund. Stock X and GOAT always say they’ll find a replacement and they always just issue a refund. It could be a blessing in disguise since prices are dropping every day. I know I’m glad that things didn’t work out on the cloud whites for me. I don’t know why I thought I needed them

this happened to me twice, once on stockx and once on goat. And both times, they went and got a replacement for me for no extra charge. Luckily for me, the price went up during that time period of finding replacement and I didn't have to pay extra.

Last edited:
People on the fence just go for it this week... these things are worth it & even better in hand... def worth off loading a couple pairs or make moves to grab these.

I was under the impression the resale on these in my size would stay over $900...the fact that they're floating around $750 and dropping got me about to make some bad decisions.

DO IT :evil:

Side note, I hate 6s but these TS make me think otherwise. Doubt I'll rock them but I just might, seeing those infrareds made me mad i passed on those

Is everyone having problems on StockX? I’ve tried 3 different accounts and all of them are giving me a payment error

So am i the only one who hasn’t gotten there pair off SNKRS app? It’s arrival is tomorrow but i have yet to get shipping confirmation

I like to look at the 6s from a design stand point but I hooped in a pair in HS and hated them, whoever said they were slippery is spot on. Off the court, not even a comfortable casual shoe IMO, Jordan 3 reigns supreme for me.

Owned plenty of 6s but anytime I buy them they sit and collect dust

There are good people in the world. ??

The UPS delivery guy dropped my package off around the corner on the Court that shares the same name as my Drive. The guy that lives there said he looked at the package this morning and drove around to my house to drop it off to me. Package unopened, untampered with. When he gave it to me, he even mentioned "These must be the Travis Scotts, huh?" Either he's the nicest guy in the world or he's tryna line me up. ? Very relieved, nonetheless.

The low's, IMO, are probably the best Travis when worn.

Also, does anyone have any sizing advice on the Travis pants that dropped during the AJ1 High release? TTS? Size down? Jordan clothing is usually weird, so figured I'd ask.

PO

Back
Top Bottom