Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

? of course someone gotta get mad because of it. Not my problem how you feel. If you take a look, I get everything early and no I don’t overpay ? but good try. Anyways if you need more angles for your salty self let me know! And no I don’t care to boost any ‘ego’ I run a business and well, with that comes people with their own opinion . Any feedback is good feedback

thanks!

? of course someone gotta get mad because of it. Not my problem how you feel. If you take a look, I get everything early and no I don’t overpay ? but good try. Anyways if you need more angles for your salty self let me know! And no I don’t care to boost any ‘ego’ I run a business and well, with that comes people with their own opinion . Any feedback is good feedback

thanks!
Lmao ok lame.

Lmao ok lame.
Let’s see. We in a shoe forum discussing and sharing shoe info/pics. Yet you come in salty as hell trynna talk trash because I posted a picture of a shoe that’s been in discussion? I happen to have it early so you make assumptions and a general opinion that of course you are entitled to. You get a response, a valid one because I’ll take all the heat... I don’t mind. And I am the lame one? ? NIKETALK AOFT AS HELL Now. I’ve been buying and selling on here before a lot of this new ‘era’. Ask about me if you need to clarify my legitimacy.

have a great day ‘lame’. ?

Lmao, I call em like I see em.....humble braggin ain't it chief. Team lame.
? nobody seem to have a problem with any other ‘early’ shoes I posted.. except you. It’s okay to be salty sir. Nothing wrong with that but the fact is I’ll still get early pairs and will continue to post and share because we are in a sneaker forum.. . And that’s kinda what we do here. How long have you been on here by the way? 2012?

you just another salty dude ??‍♂️.

Here’s another pic for you.. this one for the ‘high in sodium’ members like yourself that have nothing better to do than assume ??‍♂️. This one gonna hit different. ?

Attachments

• 877BB0EE-FDC2-4036-8223-A1ECD848E694.jpeg
    877BB0EE-FDC2-4036-8223-A1ECD848E694.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 170
Here’s another pic for you.. this one for the ‘high in sodium’ members like yourself that have nothing better to do than assume ??‍♂️. This one gonna hit different. ?
I've been keeping an eye on the site to see what the ticket is gonna be

Nt disco :tongue:

I’ve been lurking since Nt. Started. Joined in 03 and have sold and met so many people. Not once have I had any bad business. To have dudes talk smack because they feel like it ? Hey I can entertain that. I know most admins on NT and they can vouch for me. I may not be as active on here anymore but I ain’t new. If you get offended by people having early pairs on a sneaker discussion forum, then you shouldn’t be here. Simple as that. This ain’t an AOL chat room

Hey man I respect that. I know a ton of people who grabbing for trade bait or resell. Nothing wrong with that. Personally I like the details, just not the silhouette ?

i mean, i like AF1s. i got nothing against uptowns. but i just cant get jiggy wit that colorway lol. just not my style personally. more power to peeps who gonna cop and rock tho.

i mean, i like AF1s. i got nothing against uptowns. but i just cant get jiggy wit that colorway lol. just not my style personally. more power to peeps who gonna cop and rock tho.
First things first. That cover gotta go and it’s a pain to remove!!

it's not a shoe i'd mind missing out on and i DON'T think that it's gonna be worth what it'll end up going for, but i don't get dogging him for copping the shoe early. especially under the premise of "so and so was "humble" bragging" when dude tends to that himself.

Damn you, Grizz. This is the 2nd shoe in a row where I wasn't too hyped about them but your fire pics changed my mind. I didn't end up getting any Fearless 1s, but I need a pair of these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom