Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Price tag almost gave Bernie a 2nd heart attack.
Screen%2520Shot%25202019-11-01%2520at%252011.11.58%2520AM.png

Who has a pair of Travis Highs from Nike? I need to know info on what shines under a black light.....

I know a bunch of people have em....help me out.

Finally bit the bullet on a pair of 6's. Grabbed my 10.5 from Stockx. Honestly didn't think these would drop as low as they did but I'm not complaining. Wanted to go ahead and get them before holiday shopping starts running prices up.

Finally bit the bullet on a pair of 6's. Grabbed my 10.5 from Stockx. Honestly didn't think these would drop as low as they did but I'm not complaining. Wanted to go ahead and get them before holiday shopping starts running prices up.
Is this actually a thing? My instinct was that christmas and **** will make the market rise, but I've never really kept an eye on it over the holidays before. Or maybe in January when kids be spending that money from granny

^ seems legit, people are buying more in general around the holidays and then after its tax season so another surge of spending. Whether that'll translate into the sneaker market is up in the air..

^ seems legit, people are buying more in general around the holidays and then after its tax season so another surge of spending. Whether that'll translate into the sneaker market is up in the air..

It’s been the case for at least the last years. Noticeable spike in prices, people buying gifts for others or in my case gift(s) for myself since I don’t get presents anymore. Yay dad life lol

$611 is the lowest they dropped last week in 10.5, back up to about $650 now.

Who has a pair of Travis Highs from Nike? I need to know info on what shines under a black light.....

I know a bunch of people have em....help me out.
I don’t remember off the top of my head. I know mine had a residue/smudge on the midsole when I went over it with the blacklight. The lows from Nike had the same thing, and both pair of unions too

Second pair arrived today, just one slight suede rub, but that's to be expected, looking clean otherwise. Need to do some checking on legit specifics yet with the videos posted here previously, but a few things seem to check out so far... Will put these on feet Thanksgiving week...
20191105_205153.jpg

Back
Top Bottom