Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

it's not a shoe i'd mind missing out on and i DON'T think that it's gonna be worth what it'll end up going for, but i don't get dogging him for copping the shoe early. especially under the premise of "so and so was "humble" bragging" when dude tends to that himself.

ehhh i dont like to judge people who get early pairs. heck, sometimes i wish i could get early pairs for retail. thatd b sweet. but if sum1 gets em early, for however much, thats they biz. if they got it like that, then they got it like that. i cant hate lol

With out the cover :smokin
1572894410535.png
Imagine calling this ugly. This is art

I mean look at this guy's website. He taxing everything. Don't know how anyone could stand behind this. 1k for a size 11.5 in the Trav 6s. You hurt real sneaker heads and take retail pairs that could go to average consumers. Real spill. Try offering fair prices. Just my oppinion.

The 2nd pair I accidentally ordered off of GOAT was cancelled since the first pair didn't pass authentication and they couldn't find a replacement without spending an extra $200.

Either way, my SX pair came in. They feel and smell legit, but can I get some extra opinions from y'all? Thanks in advance!
IMG_0297.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0299.JPG IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0301.JPG IMG_0306.JPG IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0309.JPG

I mean look at this guy's website. He taxing everything. Don't know how anyone could stand behind this. 1k for a size 11.5 in the Trav 6s. You hurt real sneaker heads and take retail pairs that could go to average consumers. Real spill. Try offering fair prices. Just my oppinion.
Thanks for visiting the site!! And I hardly update prices because I do most of my business direct. . I had travises on there for 5-800 lower than apps three weeks before drop in hand with boxes so Iam okay with that . Fair pricing ? You must of never done deals with me. Because I always take care of peeps. As far as nike cutting accounts. Cool they will, not my source, a tier zero acc. So you will be seeing even more of me in the future :smile: . All feedback good feedback . I respect your personal opinion. I apologize. Didn’t realize I would make you that upset ? have a great day

let me know if you have anything else for me

Thanks for visiting the site!! And I hardly update prices because I do most of my business direct. . I had travises on there for 5-800 lower than apps three weeks before drop in hand with boxes so Iam okay with that . Fair pricing ? You must of never done deals with me. Because I always take care of peeps. As far as nike cutting accounts. Cool they will, not my source, a tier zero acc. So you will be seeing even more of me in the future :smile: . All feedback good feedback . I respect your personal opinion. I apologize. Didn’t realize I would make you that upset ? have a great day

let me know if you have anything else for me

I know you got a connect since I remember you posting about pic with a good number of Fearless Jordan 1s I think or was it the Trav6s? Any idea what the numbers gonna look like for the TS AF1s based on the quantity your connect got? I'm really digging those TS AF1s and hope to be able to get a pair.

I know you got a connect since I remember you posting about pic with a good number of Fearless Jordan 1s I think or was it the Trav6s? Any idea what the numbers gonna look like for the TS AF1s based on the quantity your connect got? I'm really digging those TS AF1s and hope to be able to get a pair.

The first two drops my source got about 70 pairs each

this drop he will receive approx 40-50pairs

a good substantial amount less. So people will prob tax a tad more for these from the get go . It will be a good shoe to sit on for a bit.Xmas and tax season is upon us ?

The first two drops my source got about 70 pairs each

this drop he will receive approx 40-50pairs

a good substantial amount less. So people will prob tax a tad more for these from the get go . It will be a good shoe to sit on for a bit.Xmas and tax season is upon us ?

Thanks.
Damn, I would've expected the AF1s to be more. :emoji_cry:

Seen a fake and legit pair of ts6 in person today. Even though the fake was high quality, it was easy to spot the fake compared to the legit pair. Imo

Last edited:
Thanks.
Damn, I would've expected the AF1s to be more. :emoji_cry:
My thoughts exactly. I was hoping more of these too but if you look at them: there’s just so much more character with these. A bunch of different materials and they feel heavy as hell. The Lil strap with buckle and TX on it is a dope touch.

I’ve been lurking since Nt. Started. Joined in 03 and have sold and met so many people. Not once have I had any bad business. To have dudes talk smack because they feel like it ? Hey I can entertain that. I know most admins on NT and they can vouch for me. I may not be as active on here anymore but I ain’t new. If you get offended by people having early pairs on a sneaker discussion forum, then you shouldn’t be here. Simple as that. This ain’t an AOL chat room

You aint got to explain yourself to bammas Slim... u doin too much breathin in here... :lol:

My thoughts exactly. I was hoping more of these too but if you look at them: there’s just so much more character with these. A bunch of different materials and they feel heavy as hell. The Lil strap with buckle and TX on it is a dope touch.

Yeah, this is exactly why I like these so much. It's not just a simple colorway collab.

so which arm & leg did u give up?
Im about to pull the trigger on a pair through GOAT soon so hopefully they come through with a legit sz 10

Seen a fake and legit pair of ts6 in person today. Even though the fake was high quality, it was easy to spot the fake compared to the legit pair. Imo
Yeah, once you have a legit pair in hand all of the subtle details stand out. There is no way a fake can recreate everything on it....yet...

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair through GOAT soon so hopefully they come through with a legit sz 10

Yeah, once you have a legit pair in hand all of the subtle details stand out. There is no way a fake can recreate everything on it....yet...
Yeah. It isn't as close as it seemed initially. Fakes are better these days, but still off and easy to spot close up

I was looking at StockX and saw my size of the AF1 Sail is going for $900. I might have to part ways with them, considering I forgot I had them in the first place and Christmas is coming up.

Back
Top Bottom