Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

These AF1's will be highly limited. They sprang up out of no where and barely any videos/pics of them on feet before hand. Get ready for some hard L's.

1572910369133.png

Any idea what varsity Trav rocking?

Those with a pair of Highs from Nike, what things glow with a black light on em? Trying to get some legit checking knowledge from people who own a pair directly from distributor...

yeah iam getting that same feel on them being limited. The colors arent for everyone but thats alright, the colors are loud and pop (in terms of what people label as style). One thing i will mentioned as i did before.. they feel much heavier than your average AF1. Straps, buckles etc prob lol. Anywho, good luck to all those going for them that actually want them and to those that dont like them, people will be willing to trade good stuff for them so it doesnt hurt to try.

I’ve been lurking since Nt. Started. Joined in 03 and have sold and met so many people. Not once have I had any bad business. To have dudes talk smack because they feel like it ? Hey I can entertain that. I know most admins on NT and they can vouch for me. I may not be as active on here anymore but I ain’t new. If you get offended by people having early pairs on a sneaker discussion forum, then you shouldn’t be here. Simple as that. This ain’t an AOL chat room
retro707 retro707 always good in my book. ?

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair through GOAT soon so hopefully they come through with a legit sz 10

Yeah, once you have a legit pair in hand all of the subtle details stand out. There is no way a fake can recreate everything on it....yet...
I compared my real pair to a pair I was bout to buy meet up from coffee up and they were extremely close although I wound up passing to be safe.

I compared my real pair to a pair I was bout to buy meet up from coffee up and they were extremely close although I wound up passing to be safe.
Yeah I remember when you posted about it. Since you have a legit pair in hand do you know what parts glow under a black light?

yall boys be careful my stockx account got hacked... they tried to spam my email and sneak a stockx payout method was changed hoping I wouldnt notice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom