Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

That is beyond sketch
The balls on this guy lol
Hey man these dunks are going for almost $1,000
But for you I’ll give you the low low price of just $190 :lol:

That is beyond sketch
The balls on this guy lol
Hey man these dunks are going for almost $1,000
But for you I’ll give you the low low price of just $190 :lol:
Right on top of that your gonna go to each store hit everyone's size and send em for 40$ over retail. No way. Haha.

love how they disabled the comments they dont want the flame lol

Smart.

They shouldn't have said anything and let the release happen. That's an ******* move.

Agreed that they shouldn't have posted anything. From experience I know sometimes Nike heads that oversee accounts asks for retailers to at least announce or acknowledge in some form that they'll be releasing product.

For this to be fair we need a hoop in every HOH for now on...for any JB release you have to shoot at least 7/10 from the free throw line or you can't buy.

Shieeeet, that's EZ money. But why would you need to hit Free Throws for SB Dunks?

If they ask me to do a kick flip then it's a wrap for me with my non-skating *** :rofl:

Shieeeet, that's EZ money. But why would you need to hit Free Throws for SB Dunks?

If they ask me to do a kick flip then it's a wrap for me with my non-skating *** :rofl:

Not for the dunks. I was comparing what would be the gatekeeping equivalent for Jordan’s if house of hoops locations operated like these skate shops. Just a hypothetical 😂 .

I wanna grab the Travis 6s. Stockx is normally my go to. Been hearing they have been letting fakes get through though. Any suggestions on were Elsie to cop. Never bern to one of those sneaker show. Would like to check one out.

They both the same. Goat complains more about boxes and such being perfect. When selling.

other than that no one actually knows if one is better than the other. For inspections.

Stock x is more of a public brand and advertise everywhere

GOAT Doesn’t imo

lastly prices on GOAT tend to be higher so some assume that means a superior product. More sellers on stock X, so more undercutting.

I wanna grab the Travis 6s. Stockx is normally my go to. Been hearing they have been letting fakes get through though. Any suggestions on were Elsie to cop. Never bern to one of those sneaker show. Would like to check one out.

What size are you looking for?

Whoever was shocked that someone on Instagram that was asking for only Venmo, Apple Pay, etc and directly sending over cash without a paypal invoice was trying to scam must be new. If you send money without any recourse to get it back is asking to get scammed. Every time...

Whoever was shocked that someone on Instagram that was asking for only Venmo, Apple Pay, etc and directly sending over cash without a paypal invoice was trying to scam must be new. If you send money without any recourse to get it back is asking to get scammed. Every time...
Pretty much common sense. If price is too good to be true, 100% a scam.

I can't say that for sure because I don't work for either, but I def hear way more horror stories from StockX instead of GOAT.
GOAT also has better customer service, from my experience.

I've had issues with both StockX and GOAT and i'll choose GOAT everytime. Off top, StockX will not willingly give you a refund, replacement product or even discount code unless you have a solid reason and keep bugging them. Goat isnt too different but they give you the choice to refutrn for GOAT credit as a regulat option. Besides that they have better authentication process IMO. Either instances if you keep bugging them you can get your way but its easier with GOAT overall. Communication for both companies suck but still have buy from GOAT and sell with Stockx.

For refference I've won a raflfle with Stockx so Im not being biased lol

So....am I crazy for considering a pair of Travis 4s at resale?....

It’s not cheap, but I really want a pair to wear. How do they hold up? I would need to wear this pair to the grave if i put put that kind of money.:rofl:

The reason I trust GOAT is because it is merged with Flight Club (who i believe is trust worthy and been around for over 15 years) and Footlocker is one of its investors.

So....am I crazy for considering a pair of Travis 4s at resale?....

It’s not cheap, but I really want a pair to wear. How do they hold up? I would need to wear this pair to the grave if i put put that kind of money.:rofl:

Can you afford it? That's the only reason you should ask.

Back
Top Bottom