Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Grocery run at Sam’s

8DF3B3C4-2015-41F7-ADA6-F45AA086AF3B.jpeg

So the Travis 4s are almost three years since manufacture (edit: really two years and change). Should I be concerned about buying and wearing a DS pair that sat unworn for a few years? I plan on wearing them a fair amount (nice weekends every now and then) and want them to last.

So the Travis 4s are almost three years since manufacture (edit: really two years and change). Should I be concerned about buying and wearing a DS pair that sat unworn for a few years? I plan on wearing them a fair amount (nice weekends every now and then) and want them to last.

Nah you're good lol. I Un-DSed a few shoes last month that released from 2010-2012 and they're still perfectly fine. Been wearing them in my rotation since last month with no problems. TS4 is still a fairly new shoe to everyone.....felt like it was just yesterday when it released 🤷‍♂️.

Can somebody post a link with all the online raffles

Tryna pile on these L’s

I went thru damn near every single shop's IG account on the entire store list, 95% of them are doing in-store raffle with purchase for extra raffle entries. 2% of them have nothing posted about them, 2% of them are "backdooring/frontdooring" to their loyal VIP customers and skateteam. 1% are actually doing and on-line raffle for in-store payment to have the shoes shipped from an off-site location.

HIXbq1Aytjm4v_R0JoxC4osyTKP-ivjh8hLNFZcz42fxq3jzhGaARlv-mCxchIty=s0-d

most of all, it seems like majority of them are still only getting 1-2 size runs of them. So no snkrs and 11 total winners on traviswebstore, where are all the pairs? Tune in next week...

This is one of the worst releases in a minute. Skateshops don’t know how to handle any of this hype.

As a kid, I would have looked down on any outsiders trying to come into the skateshop just to buy some Nike shoes. But now that I’m the outsider, I can see how cringeworthy a lot of these shops are being. Worst part is they act like their F&F/team riders/regulars aren’t just gonna flip the shoes themselves.

The ego of some these shop owners are blowing up big time because of this release. Shops really trying to require a purchase to get into the raffle, when they’re only actually allocating like 5 pairs to the public. Dont waste your money on these shady antics.

This is one of the worst releases in a minute. Skateshops don’t know how to handle any of this hype.

As a kid, I would have looked down on any outsiders trying to come into the skateshop just to buy some Nike shoes. But now that I’m the outsider, I can see how cringeworthy a lot of these shops are being. Worst part is they act like their F&F/team riders/regulars aren’t just gonna flip the shoes themselves.

The ego of some these shop owners are blowing up big time because of this release. Shops really trying to require a purchase to get into the raffle, when they’re only actually allocating like 5 pairs to the public. Dont waste your money on these shady antics.

Exactly, this whole release is just gonna turn a ****load of skater kids into resellers , none of the "shop regulars" give a fck about some Travis dunks, but they will give a fck about a $1k+ profit

Back
Top Bottom