Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Only half my order waiting on the other shorts. Packaging cool. Screen print on shorts is good. I’m 6’4 260 so I went with an XL they fit good above knee loose fit. I hope if any one else ordered they went with their true size or sizes up if on thicc thigh side lol.

These def come more higher on the knee which is cool if you don’t skip leg day.

with hiking shorts is expected to be higher it’s the thigh.

82A6379F-AC94-4823-AF2C-B1E555C9EA91.jpeg
4F144E99-958E-42C9-9CC7-4BD7B185B894.jpeg
CF3DCBE5-25F2-4C2A-8EB9-4A70E25C749B.jpeg
travis booty shorts? 🤔

The lows are def. the best sneaker in the set, nobody's trolling when they say that. Execution wise... it’s nuts. A lot of people have a problem with them being lows, but when a shoe is good it’s good... the color blocking is way better than the highs..
The dunks and Travis highs would like to have a word with you

The lows are def. the best sneaker in the set, nobody's trolling when they say that. Execution wise... it’s nuts. A lot of people have a problem with them being lows, but when a shoe is good it’s good... the color blocking is way better than the highs..

1 highs and 4s the only two that matter

Reverse them. Lows into highs and highs into lows. Release as a pack and watch the world burn

If I was to lose the Highs over the lows I’d be more disappointed but then again I paid resell for and it’s been the only shoe I have ever really paid insane resell for. But I wear my lows the most I don’t really know which one I prefer most.

didn't someone photoshop or customized the highs with the lows blocking? It didn't look as great like we thought it would. Lows blocking worked well on just the lows IMO

didn't someone photoshop or customized the highs with the lows blocking? It didn't look as great like we thought it would. Lows blocking worked well on just the lows IMO

The Highs have already been perfected as is. It is the only TS collab that matters.

Back
Top Bottom