Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1598840361489.png

1598840384019.png

1598840331396.png

They are those nylon Nike shorts so yeah lol but I was sitting down when I took this in downtown Disney

and that’s what I mean yeah they are expensive but they get no love as a Travis shoe, but I just realized we are in the Travis Scott x jordan thread my bad 😅

because they're canvas and dirt magnets, and theres 2 general released version, and nike milked that interchangeable swoosh on other GR nikes too.

IMO, the sail and the white TSAF1 is the most boring out the entire collab

I was salty I took an L on the Sails. I really wanted those.

I'll never have them though, those after market prices are disgusting.

i’d do that...assuming you’re getting the 270s

i’d do that...assuming you’re getting the 270s
I am. just need to get more reviews on the trails. havent rocked the model. assuming this trade goes down and my track record, the royal toes bout to go up lol

I am. just need to get more reviews on the trails. havent rocked the model. assuming this trade goes down and my track record, the royal toes bout to go up lol

royal toes are about to go up... however unless you own 270s the sizing is weird I wear like half a size bigger in those

TTS fits fine for me in the TS 270, its just that for me, any nike react shoe is like high in the heel area and low in the toe area so it feels like my foot is sliding forward

What y’all know about RT’s :nerd: i’ve been keeping mine on ice :nerd:

was gonna use them as bio hack bait if i missed :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom