Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Chase pair could be a F&F from Travis...I’d totally prefer that the pair he posted gets released, but I’m not going to front and say the white based pair is wack either...

White outsole kind of takes them down a couple notches for me though...
7F7B90B9-565B-4A8B-BE4A-8E0CF2B410C9.jpeg

It’s the same colorway Travis was wearing with the white / sail, midsole / outsole combo...Good chance they could be a PE...

694D80A1-38AE-4EAF-BBDC-AE12A00261D1.jpeg

Anybody seen any shots of the extra laces that come with the new 6’s? Assuming they come with extra laces that is...

Green > Khaki

But... would've loved to see the Green colorway using the Khaki mold. I like the zip pocket on the medial side of the Khaki pair over the bulb that's on the medial side of the Green pair.

the lack of fakes on these 6s is a very great thing. eventually they will get them.

but makes no sense why we have frag ts1 fakes and not of the 6s. unless they wisened up and changed factories, testing my theory lol.

the lack of fakes on these 6s is a very great thing. eventually they will get them.

but makes no sense why we have frag ts1 fakes and not of the 6s. unless they wisened up and changed factories, testing my theory lol.

Might be right...

Then again maybe the fake factories are working overtime on the 1’s because they know that between the two, that’s where the aftermarket money is going to be 😂...

Back
Top Bottom