Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20191224_233524.jpg
20191224_234320.jpg

20210406_221505.jpg

20191224_141529.jpg

Last edited:
info on those pants please

Last edited:
What’s up with the lows ? Has anyone noticed they are $1500 in most sizes now . They were only Alil over a stack when a couple months ago

What’s up with the lows ? Has anyone noticed they are $1500 in most sizes now . They were only Alil over a stack when a couple months ago
assuming people are buying them upwith all the “extra money” and its driving prices up.

The 4’s are crazy high too. Wish i doubled up at 350ish
and glad i jumped at $600 for my lows

I think I'm catching myself getting caught up in the hype for those Travis/Fragment 1s and I hate that it's happening.
I found myself thinking that I wouldn't even give that colorblocking a second look if it was released as a GR. But that name attached is keeping my attention at the moment.

:emoji_confounded: :emoji_confounded:

I still think they’re dope, and while I know these aren’t the ACTUAL pair (they’ll look exactly like this basically), they’re still not as dope as the original TS 1 Highs IMO. I prefer the Brown Chi color blocking of the originals over this heavily white color blocking. I still want a lot, and I’mma try everything to obtain them, but since I have the originals (and a bunch of blue kicks as well), I won’t trip too much if I miss.

I still think they’re dope, and while I know these aren’t the ACTUAL pair (they’ll look exactly like this basically), they’re still not as dope as the original TS 1 Highs IMO. I prefer the Brown Chi color blocking of the originals over this heavily white color blocking. I still want a lot, and I’mma try everything to obtain them, but since I have the originals (and a bunch of blue kicks as well), I won’t trip too much if I miss.

Yeah these Fragment/Travis ain't touching the OG Travis 1.

Would've been cool if their collab mashup was the Fragment 1 colorway with the Travis reverse Swoosh and suede :nthat:

Sloppy edit:
tsfrag.jpg

Last edited:
assuming people are buying them upwith all the “extra money” and its driving prices up.

The 4’s are crazy high too. Wish i doubled up at 350ish
and glad i jumped at $600 for my lows
Makes sense I’m glad I got mine when they were under $1000 also never thought I’d see the day they’d be pushing the $2000 range but glad I’m not going after them currently

its because of the rumored new blue lows of the fragment x travis, people wanna snatch up the brown lows for when the prices will surely spike if/when the blue ones release because then people will want to complete the set"

Yeah these Fragment/Travis ain't touching the OG Travis 1.

Would've been cool if their collab mashup was the Fragment 1 colorway with the Travis reverse Swoosh and suede :nthat:

Sloppy edit:
tsfrag.jpg

thats essentially the F&F pair that Travis wore and that Chase B teased (minus the white outsole)

1617893475026.png

but if they made it the same exact way as the original frags but with a reverse swoosh, people will call it lazy (as if people already don't say enough about how frags are boring and just another black toe 1's). IMO the white version of the blue travis coming out is good as is, they pulled out a sample colorway from the original 1985 1's catalog in a colorblocking that people are not used to. I much prefer the "home team" version of the blue travis vs. the "home team" version of the brown travis

1617893718412.png

I wasn't into the Travis Collabs, and I know that this has probably been talked about numerous times. But what's up with them making the midsole (the bottom white part) with a dirty sail looking color. In my opinion it takes away from how long the shoe looks brand new. I got to hold a pair of the OG after one of my friends paid resell on them. I couldn't get over the color of the midsole, as my friends told me that they come new looking like that. In my opinion that takes away from the look of a fresh pair of shoes. I would never pay these prices for a shoe that comes with a dingy midsole fresh out of the box. These shoes would be way more amazing if they decided to make them with a brand new all white midsole. It's crazy how this company has people programmed. After a couple of months of my homeboy wearing the OG,s they looked waaaay to BEEEAAAT for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom