Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I still think they’re dope, and while I know these aren’t the ACTUAL pair (they’ll look exactly like this basically), they’re still not as dope as the original TS 1 Highs IMO. I prefer the Brown Chi color blocking of the originals over this heavily white color blocking. I still want a lot, and I’mma try everything to obtain them, but since I have the originals (and a bunch of blue kicks as well), I won’t trip too much if I miss.
He knows damn well these are straight fakes, these YouTubers are so lame.

1617917641900.jpeg

1617917654061.jpeg
These 6s are just amazing! I know this is blasphemous for some, but I personally will take these khaki 6s over the Fragment x Trav 1s. Both are dope IMO, but the 6s take the edge IMO.

I like the British khaki 6s better than the olive pair. These hit better IMO. Not a fan of olive on sneakers. Personally, I like the Travis Fragment lows coming out over the Travis Fragment highs. I won’t be upset if I don’t hit on the highs. I am hoping to get the lows.

I gotta be honest... I been one of the ones trashing the fravis highs, but after watching Harrison's latest vid fck it. I'm turning. I like them. 🤷🏾‍♂️
It happens. The more I’ve seen them, while I still think they’re dope, and I still want them, I’m not quite as in love with them. The color blocking, while unique and good IMO, just isn’t the best ever type of color blocking on a 1. Especially without black laces, as black laces are the only way to go with these IMO. Gonna go all out and try for them, but I won’t trip if I miss, and I’m not doing anything astronomical via resell.

exactly, thats why I was saying the frag color blocking on the travis would be boring compared to a unreleased sample colorway from 1985

exactly, thats why I was saying the frag color blocking on the travis would be boring compared to a unreleased sample colorway from 1985
Eh I wouldn’t say that while I’m fine with them using a color blocking they’ve never released for a different swing on things but I wouldn’t say the frag color is boring either if they had happened to choose that color choice instead.

Eh I wouldn’t say that while I’m fine with them using a color blocking they’ve never released for a different swing on things but I wouldn’t say the frag color is boring either if they had happened to choose that color choice instead.

its boring in terms of doing it again in the same color and color blocking when original frags exist. I love the frags but to have both co-exist as a general public release would be "boring and lazy"

its boring in terms of doing it again in the same color and color blocking when original frags exist. I love the frags but to have both co-exist as a general public release would be "boring and lazy"
Definitely can agree it would unoriginal as far as colorways wise

The fact that they are based on the unreleased samples is dope to me
I agree. Them using an unreleased sample color blocking is dope. I’m just saying when I put it into perspective for myself, while I do want them, the color blocking itself ultimately isn’t that mind blowing for me. So they’re dope for sure, and I love the uniqueness of the blocking, they’re just not super duper worth (to me) the resell they’re gonna command. Definitely want though.

Back
Top Bottom