Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I remember hearing folks were returning them because of QC issues like glue
And that some were hitting the outlets

mine had way too many glue stains
Had chipped paint on the midsole of my pair too after driving all the way to Chicago to pick them up. Never got around to wearing & had to dump them along with most of my collection about a year or so back due to some unfortunate circumstances, wound up selling for over $800, now they’re 1100+, so it’s bye forever 😂😂

Since I cop those Amm 3s I’m gone have to get these a week after release so much heat dropping ! & hopefully I can get these for a good price because retail gone be headache

Original head bangers ball was hosted by Kevin Seal, not someone you’d incorporate with metal at all. Rikki Rachtman was MY host (‘89-‘95) Pinfield hosted the rock shows and the stuff that wasn’t...QUITE...Metal? I guess you’d refer to it as?
You’re right, I got messed up with my shows! Pinfield was 120 Minutes.

I remember hearing folks were returning them because of QC issues like glue
And that some were hitting the outlets
A LOT Of Suckers To This Day Thinking To Themselves “Them Glue Stains Wasn’t Eeem That Bad” :smh:
Had chipped paint on the midsole of my pair too after driving all the way to Chicago to pick them up. Never got around to wearing & had to dump them along with most of my collection about a year or so back due to some unfortunate circumstances, wound up selling for over $800, now they’re 1100+, so it’s bye forever 😂😂

not only was the glue stains bad on A LOT of travis 4's, but there were quite a few pairs I've seen where the blue was inconsistent between the left and right pair. Some had a more faded blue than the other shoe. I hit mine for retail so I wasn't too mad but I definitely would be if I had to pay $500+ for a bad quality pair

Back
Top Bottom