Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Y’all some freaks 😂😂, ain’t gonna lie, I like the Highs a bit more, if I get those I won’t even cry about the lows, but those are just as nice.

Lows are a no for me. I personally don’t do lows AT ALL, so there’s that. Color blocking is cool, but I don’t like the sail lateral Swoosh. Would’ve looked better IMO if the lateral Swoosh was black or blue (on of the darker main colors). Still like the Highs, and still want the Highs, but nothing god level or anything about them.

Those British Khaki 6s though...
Those things are an ABSOLUTE MUST for me personally.

Lows are a no for me. I personally don’t do lows AT ALL, so there’s that. Color blocking is cool, but I don’t like the sail lateral Swoosh. Would’ve looked better IMO if the lateral Swoosh was black or blue (on of the darker main colors). Still like the Highs, and still want the Highs, but nothing god level or anything about them.

Those British Khaki 6s though...
Those things are an ABSOLUTE MUST for me personally.

Them 6s are hard ... lows are a pass, everyone and their mama will try tho

Really tempted to buy a pair of the OG lows for $1500 :sick:.....
what is wrong with me......?

I was right there with you a couple months back when prices dipped to around 8-900 (not bad in retrospect lol). I went ahead and passed though. Ish just ain’t worth it to me anymore when I already have too many shoes I barely even wear. Plus that money could go to other things the way I see it.
If it’s a shoe you know you’re absolutely going to wear and enjoy, then you gotta do what you gotta do. But don’t get caught up in the FOMO. Real easy to do nowadays.

Yeah... I've never been the biggest fan of the lows & went for the highs every time. I think I'm just bored & seeing the new versions makes me like the older one that much more lol.
I'll for sure try for the new releases but of course, that's up in the air...

Raffles for the khakis:

Raffles for the khakis:

A ma maniere is broken haha

A ma maniere is broken haha
It was a lot of traffic earlier but I just entered this one now & it worked...
Screenshot 2021-04-26 1.57.39 PM.png

Raffles for the khakis:

I completed both, hopefully more chances will reveal themselves in the coming days.

Back
Top Bottom