Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just saw this on Twitter….

Hope he didnt get any of you

This is who's blocking me from buying shoes:

giphy (58).gif

We tried to tell y’all of hold up I mean I tried to tell y’all over and over again AAA replicas were being pushed through stockx.. unless your IMMEDIATELY buying shoes after a release, good chances you got a cooked pair.

Hate that I actually watched bits of it on Youtube just to see that clown talk about it. Literally just self incriminates, where the NYPD at? Knowingly sold fakes and showed zero remorse about it. Karma needs to do its thing

**hold up....

yall seen the rest of the tweets?!??!?!?!

Last edited:
We tried to tell y’all of hold up I mean I tried to tell y’all over and over again AAA replicas were being pushed through stockx.. unless your IMMEDIATELY buying shoes after a release, good chances you got a cooked pair.
Got my pair from goat like one week after release. I’m pretty sure I’m good. The longer shoes are out, the more I worry about the batches getting near perfect. Still can’t believe this a**hole sent in fakes to sx hoping it’ll get pushed through. And then the host just praised him for it. Sickening to see. Kids nowadays got zero values

Back
Top Bottom