Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If thats what they meant then that makes sense.
I thought They randomly told folks to wear a random shoe they pulled out of their heads.
that’s diff. If they initially entered by showing a certain shoe, regardless if DS, they should wear it to pick up these. Not a stretch….
I was thinking the same thing. If that's the case - Im with it.

It’s a wrap
giphy.gif

thanks for the name calling.

but i was actually here for it all. yeah. BUMS and non sneakerheads might have fallen for hata takashi.

i didnt say you wanted the fakes, or condoned the fakes. so you broke NT r.o.c. for no reason.
Sound like isnt calling you a name. Now u dry snitching, i was right 😂

Yeah you guys think this rep market is new, you clearly weren’t here for the black cement 4 disaster.

that thread used to be stickied
I got burned on Ebay with a pair that I thought were legit. Thats when I learned they were actually doing it.
I ended up selling them for what I paid and explained to homie that they may not be legit & he didn’t care.

Somebody quick with the edit
yeah i learned my lesson with mambafornever

“i didnt call you a name, im saying youre LIKE that name”

whats next “i didnt yell at you, im just talking loud!”

lol

real “sneakerhead” NT members from 2000-2002 aint mess with hata or his fakes. fake from a mile away. at least new fakes have to be examined

thanks for the name calling.

but i was actually here for it all. yeah. BUMS and non sneakerheads might have fallen for hata takashi.

i didnt say you wanted the fakes, or condoned the fakes. so you broke NT r.o.c. for no reason.
Yoooo hata takashi!!! Man you just showed your age and now I feel old too. My boy lost his barber over that site :lol:

yeah i learned my lesson with mambafornever

“i didnt call you a name, im saying youre LIKE that name”

whats next “i didnt yell at you, im just talking loud!”

lol

real “sneakerhead” NT members from 2000-2002 aint mess with hata or his fakes. fake from a mile away. at least new fakes have to be examined
I avoided buying fakes by purchasing from sneaker retailers whenever I wanted a pair.

Back
Top Bottom