Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I agree with you but are you really that surprised

even before the ann hebert news, we knew nike was in bed with stockx, backdooring their own pairs for a higher profit. they don't care, the flipside is this... while i don't like reps, i love what they do... it's like a huge "eff you" to nike because if they paid the people in the factories a good, living wage...they wouldn't have to steal their designs & remake them in order to procure a living wage for themselves.

This

I don't understand why they don't accept entries...kill the raffle and hell...take like a week to comb through the data. The 2 hour turn around i knew basically meant they weren't going to do anything to combat bots
They don’t give a damn. As long as those cards get authorized and they get paid they don’t care how pairs go to the same address.

Im not even mad that i didn't hit. that's fine with me.
but i think its a matter of time people will stop buying resell prices or just buy repsneakers because theyre at a point of good quality sneakers

Im not even mad that i didn't hit. that's fine with me.
but i think its a matter of time people will stop buying resell prices or just buy repsneakers because theyre at a point of good quality sneakers
Nah… LOL
I’ll just buy another actual retail shoe that’s attainable. No need to fake the funk and buy a high priced reselling shoe just to feel apart of the “group”. If I can’t get it & I don’t wanna spend the money to stunt I move onto something else.
There are waaay more brands than Nikes out there. Even if those are getting hyped too there will alwaysbe brands that are not. Don’t have to keep up with the Joneses to fulfill your own worth/self esteem.
It’s never that serious.

Y’all do know more people know about stock X than fakes right

The person willing to pay resell has the money to do so and will continue.

most don’t even know where to get good fakes from, but know to get on stock x.

no he didnt
NT members couldnt STAND those horrible hata takashi fakes.

and he is the reason niketalk has such hardcore anti fake older members
Some, but a lot were copping. Go read some older threads to refresh ya memory, i didnt forget:
jshortt jshortt

45D99B41-22F3-46CF-878E-72B5CC151495.png

Some, but a lot were copping. Go read some older threads to refresh ya memory, i didnt forget:
jshortt jshortt

45D99B41-22F3-46CF-878E-72B5CC151495.png
trust me, i remember

and if you were one of those bums that was wearing those misshaped, ugly color/design, hate fakes, you were a bum. and that was the consensus of NT. thats how i became so anti fakes.

im not following someones glorified description of the hata fakes. if you were wearing them, you werent a real shoehead. that whole “write up” was an opinion. NT was not some focus group. the fakes were huge in the cities. We knew they were fake. theybwere shaped HORRIBLE. line a mile long my ***. maybe with the children and their unwitting parents.

Back
Top Bottom