Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You taxed your bro? :ohwell:
Charging resell to your brother for a shoe that is sitting. Damn
Lmao I was thinking the same
Feeble minds have feeble ways.

I can’t wait for the package today - thanks again!

You know, I could reply in great depth but why? NTers are some of the most one tracked minded people on the planet and I'll just waste my time.

First things first, he's not my actual brother, he's an old co-worker. I wasn't being literal.

Secondly, he has absolutely no problem paying me $25 over what he woulda been paying if he got them out the store. He and his guy were at work during the release and I did them a favor by hand delivering the shoes to them while they were at work. If they didn't get them from me, they woulda ended up paying $250+ to one of the other local resellers. You guys would be surprised at how many people rather pay that extra ticket to me rather than go wait in line/play with raffles.

Thirdly, this mentality is more or less why I stopped selling on NT. Trust me, I'm all for throwing oops and what not and over the years I've done my share of helping out NTers (sometimes for no profit at all) but some of y'all man, y'all are too cheap. Check this out, whenever I go outta town and I need someone to grab a pair of shoes for me while I'm out, if it's a GR I ALWAYS give them at least $20. That $20 is a small token of my appreciation for the gas they used and their time. When I had people waiting in line with me/doing live raffles with me for rare shoes (OVO 10's for example), I was giving my people $50 each. Whenever someone does a favor for me, I try and compensate man. I don't expect any handouts and when I get them, I still try and compensate. There's a NTer on here who simply DMed me and told me that some IG seller had Bibby PE's for sell. Once I bought them and got them in my possession, I PayPaled that NTer $10 simply to show my gratification for pointing me towards those shoes...

Just great, I done went and talked too much as usual SMDH...

If I can hit on end I will hopefully use these as trade bait for the upcoming grey pair... those are the ones that really got my attention.

Thirdly, this mentality is more or less why I stopped selling on NT. Trust me, I'm all for throwing oops and what not and over the years I've done my share of helping out NTers (sometimes for no profit at all) but some of y'all man, y'all are too cheap. Check this out, whenever I go outta town and I need someone to grab a pair of shoes for me while I'm out, if it's a GR I ALWAYS give them at least $20. That $20 is a small token of my appreciation for the gas they used and their time. When I had people waiting in line with me/doing live raffles with me for rare shoes (OVO 10's for example), I was giving my people $50 each. Whenever someone does a favor for me, I try and compensate man. I don't expect any handouts and when I get them, I still try and compensate. There's a NTer on here who simply DMed me and told me that some IG seller had Bibby PE's for sell. Once I bought them and got them in my possession, I PayPaled that NTer $10 simply to show my gratification for pointing me towards those shoes...

I mean that sounds good and all but just 6 months ago you hit ME up for an oop on Rocs and we don't even know each other. Like at all. Never even talked on NT before that. I gladly called my local, had them hold a pair as a favor, drive my *** there, scooped, and mailed them to you bc that's how I roll. I didn't see no $20 lol. And then you came back and had me go out of my way to send you the freaking receipt in a separate shipment entirely smh.

But you can't oop a real life homie without tax :smh:

I mean that sounds good and all but just 6 months ago you hit ME up for an oop on Rocs and we don't even know each other. Like at all. Never even talked on NT before that. I gladly called my local, had them hold a pair as a favor, drive my *** there, scooped, and mailed them to you bc that's how I roll. I didn't see no $20 lol. And then you came back and had me go out of my way to send you the freaking receipt in a separate shipment entirely smh.

LMAO goteeem

3EDA586B-3645-41D7-BB92-E9855F575873.jpeg

Travisscott.com pair (Left) came in today under "La Flame Enterprises" lol

In love with these

Last edited:
You know, I could reply in great depth but why? NTers are some of the most one tracked minded people on the planet and I'll just waste my time.

First things first, he's not my actual brother, he's an old co-worker. I wasn't being literal.

Secondly, he has absolutely no problem paying me $25 over what he woulda been paying if he got them out the store. He and his guy were at work during the release and I did them a favor by hand delivering the shoes to them while they were at work. If they didn't get them from me, they woulda ended up paying $250+ to one of the other local resellers. You guys would be surprised at how many people rather pay that extra ticket to me rather than go wait in line/play with raffles.

Lmao it's just the internet man. Don't need to validate yourself to these guys.

You're 1000000% correct sir. Honesty moment, our transaction happened in December. My December was TREACHEROUS last year. Short version, I sunk a huge sum of money into paying off my house, my car, then buying a new car. Shoe funds were low and for that, I apologize. However, if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole story. I tried to at the very least help you out the best I could, did I not?

105trw9.png

But here's the thing, I have ZERO beef with you and I still appreciate you grabbing those shoes for me, I really do. I'm no longer jammed up and would like to gift you $20 right now. I just went to our invoice and your e-mail isn't in there. Leave your e-mail so I can show you my appreciation...

You the real MVP homie.....not a lot of people throw oops anymore

Anyways .....to break up this pointless banter in
here. I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE. These > all OVO's

inshot_20180614_112014549-jpg.2132288

InShot_20180614_112914109.jpg

Agreed, sorry to derail the thread.

15p30nb.jpg

Back to the shoes. One of my StockX pairs were authenticated and are on their way to me right now. That was LIGHTNING fast. Must've been a Detroit pair that got shipped right to the warehouse.

You're 1000000% correct sir. Honesty moment, our transaction happened in December. My December was TREACHEROUS last year. Short version, I sunk a huge sum of money into paying off my house, my car, then buying a new car. Shoe funds were low and for that, I apologize. However, if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole story. I tried to at the very least help you out the best I could, did I not?

105trw9.png

But here's the thing, I have ZERO beef with you and I still appreciate you grabbing those shoes for me, I really do. I'm no longer jammed up and would like to gift you $20 right now. I just went to our invoice and your e-mail isn't in there. Leave your e-mail so I can show you my appreciation...
haha na man, I didn't mean for it to come across like that. I never expected or wanted anything from you. I was just busting your balls about taxing a homie. It's not that serious my man. Enjoy your weekend.

Back
Top Bottom