Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

When did Nike/JB start aligning the plastic mesh/netting the close to the same angle as OGs?

It feels like JB seeded TS some pairs, waited to see what the reaction would be and then when it was positive, moved quickly to produce some pairs to sell and hence the shoddy quality on the majority of pairs.

a lot of people here have opped me and i definitely appreciate it... i remember they had a dominque wilkins throwback at a reebok store forgot which state but it wasnt mines for like 70...the guy who posted the info on NT i contacted him like yo pick it up for me and ill pay you for shipping... he was like bet no problem... he said shipping was 10 bucks i was like yo send me an invoice for 105... he was like for what i was like dont worry about it i got you...

14498B58-9702-45E6-8CC7-EFC8FBA267E4.jpeg

Ready for them oops

Damn, anyone else still got their ndc pair stuck at “waiting for ups to pick up” mine been sitting for 3 days now... didn’t realize it till today. It suppose to get delivered today but it’s stuck.

Damn, anyone else still got their ndc pair stuck at “waiting for ups to pick up” mine been sitting for 3 days now... didn’t realize it till today. It suppose to get delivered today but it’s stuck.

My NDC pair is stuck at pending.

All you dudes took my size 11.

a lot of people here have opped me and i definitely appreciate it... i remember they had a dominque wilkins throwback at a reebok store forgot which state but it wasnt mines for like 70...the guy who posted the info on NT i contacted him like yo pick it up for me and ill pay you for shipping... he was like bet no problem... he said shipping was 10 bucks i was like yo send me an invoice for 105... he was like for what i was like dont worry about it i got you...
Still waiting for all the NTers I helped with ADC carts for yeezys to help oop me stuff for retail LOL. Sneaker gods can at least bless me with some OW pairs tho, damn....

I've always wanted to oop extra pairs i run across but not familiar with paypal invoice process really sucks. plus its not like you can just post in the blogs hey anyone need a oop lol

Still waiting for all the NTers I helped with ADC carts for yeezys to help oop me stuff for retail LOL. Sneaker gods can at least bless me with some OW pairs tho, damn....

I definitely remember you doing that! It really impressed me, and reinforced the idea that I should help fellow NT members whenever I can.

ive spent years ooping numerous cats on NT

but now im washed.

luckily a few homies still throw love my way.

i'd probably have more "oops" and "conencts" if i werent such a troll on this site lmao

shout out to the real ones who know the true JPS lmao

You're 1000000% correct sir. Honesty moment, our transaction happened in December. My December was TREACHEROUS last year. Short version, I sunk a huge sum of money into paying off my house, my car, then buying a new car. Shoe funds were low and for that, I apologize. However, if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole story. I tried to at the very least help you out the best I could, did I not?

105trw9.png

But here's the thing, I have ZERO beef with you and I still appreciate you grabbing those shoes for me, I really do. I'm no longer jammed up and would like to gift you $20 right now. I just went to our invoice and your e-mail isn't in there. Leave your e-mail so I can show you my appreciation...

congrats on paying off the home man...it’s one of the best feelings in the world.. about to do the same well condo lol

Back
Top Bottom