Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Take the trophy room 1s as an example. They were once 3.5k and now go for 1.8k. And they were more exclusive than the ts frag highs

Custom dunk
FC3478CE-5C7A-4151-A95D-275B8A42E986.jpeg
71ABFD22-E600-43D5-81C6-376402290CB1.jpeg
8F53E849-46E9-4A7E-9284-00FBF4FA9811.jpeg
D7491C66-329E-4F18-A114-4AA89FF85FFF.jpeg
96879D35-DC6A-4FE1-88D4-095C83863F9A.jpeg
5A92FEB9-10B8-468B-99AD-5D64ACF88EB9.jpeg
E574631D-8CCC-4487-BCD5-DAB911156AE7.jpeg
Hi-key wish the lows were actually dunks

The hype is high now so it’ll dip lower once everything settles. It will dip lower if there is another release. If no other release the amount will taper off but slowly climb over time when the small amount of pairs start drying up. It happens with almost every hyped to hell shoe.

The blue print is the OG highs but they didn’t have the hype these started out with & everyone sees $ signs when Travis name is attached. People will wake up soon & it’ll stabilize IMO.
Still not dropping more than the highs cost on these though…

Wonder what the effect of fake Trophy Rooms has had on them dropping back to 2k where they were pre-release.

Wonder what the effect of fake Trophy Rooms has had on them dropping back to 2k where they were pre-release.

my personal opinion? very little.

as much as shoes like this can go for, the market for people willing to pay $1000+ for shoes is small compared to the amount of people selling them. especially the further out you get after the actual release.

my personal opinion? very little.

as much as shoes like this can go for, the market for people willing to pay $1000+ for shoes is small compared to the amount of people selling them. especially the further out you get after the actual release.
lol right.

so many people bought the fakes before the release because everyone was so certain that every pair for sale was either “from the memphis boys” or “backdoored”

i warned about those fakes months before the issue.

this release was a little different. the pricing confusion led to a lot of the sellers/hypers hiding the front of the boxes and not wanting to sell them, for fear the price would change.

a lot of the fake boxes read $175, up until the last batch right before release. you cant guarantee your pair is from memphis or “backdoored” if youre not certain about the price changing, and exposing that you hype/sell fakes.

pretty much EVERY IG/twitter hyper, would take pics of the back of the box, and avoid the size label. that was the dead giveaway. yet they all claim legit pairs. pretty comical.

but yeah the prices will eventually fall, because like you said, theres more sellers than buyers at the 3k price point.

lol right.

so many people bought the fakes before the release because everyone was so certain that every pair for sale was either “from the memphis boys” or “backdoored”

i warned about those fakes months before the issue.

this release was a little different. the pricing confusion led to a lot of the sellers/hypers hiding the front of the boxes and not wanting to sell them, for fear the price would change.

a lot of the fake boxes read $175, up until the last batch right before release. you cant guarantee your pair is from memphis or “backdoored” if youre not certain about the price changing, and exposing that you hype/sell fakes.

pretty much EVERY IG/twitter hyper, would take pics of the back of the box, and avoid the size label. that was the dead giveaway. yet they all claim legit pairs. pretty comical.

but yeah the prices will eventually fall, because like you said, theres more sellers than buyers at the 3k price point.

like i always say, i cant speak for the other channels other people claim to get pairs from. you joke about the backdoors and the funny business that happens in memphis but it happens and those channels exist. you wont find those people running bozoskickz on IG though. but to your point you cant trust any random person selling shoes with no track record of delivering legit products to suddenly get you legit stuff. I dont know anyone who buys from those people so I cant really speak much on it.

outside of whatever the initial prices are right before release, i dont think much of the pre-release activity has an effect on the long term market. especially with hyped stuff. they may always hold value but whether or not theres a demand for it is another story. i have a friend who was slinging trav x frag highs on GOAT up to the week of release no problem. Now not getting anyone to bite at $3500, but somehow prices seem to be going up. The whole thing is a crap shoot. I see these settling at $2k down the line

Agree with French, I feel like the market of people paying 1k+ for sneakers to wear isn’t very large. It’s mainly resellers buying from resellers to sell to resellers.
This pretty much sums up my entire FB group. The main people interested in buying want steals or offer way below sx prices/payout because they want to turn a profit themselves

like i always say, i cant speak for the other channels other people claim to get pairs from. you joke about the backdoors and the funny business that happens in memphis but it happens and those channels exist. you wont find those people running bozoskickz on IG though. but to your point you cant trust any random person selling shoes with no track record of delivering legit products to suddenly get you legit stuff. I dont know anyone who buys from those people so I cant really speak much on it.

outside of whatever the initial prices are right before release, i dont think much of the pre-release activity has an effect on the long term market. especially with hyped stuff. they may always hold value but whether or not theres a demand for it is another story. i have a friend who was slinging trav x frag highs on GOAT up to the week of release no problem. Now not getting anyone to bite at $3500, but somehow prices seem to be going up. The whole thing is a crap shoot. I see these settling at $2k down the line
Memphis boys backdooring limited kicks from the warehouse regularly? Coming in peace I dont know about the jig but were not talking about ketchup packs from the cafeteria here..

Memphis boys backdooring limited kicks from the warehouse regularly? Coming in peace I dont know about the jig but were not talking about ketchup packs from the cafeteria here..

its so much deeper than that. its not as simple as stealing from the warehouse. some times i think its by design.

trophyroom def backdoored some pairs of their ones as well. but there are FAR more pairs of Trophy room 1s circulating with out the blue laces than there are with the blue laces that came from trophy room direct. And stockx has authenticated the pairs with out the blue laces 1600 times compared to the 300 times for the blue pairs.

Last edited:
Agree with French, I feel like the market of people paying 1k+ for sneakers to wear isn’t very large. It’s mainly resellers buying from resellers to sell to resellers.

some body in my group has been trying to unload DS Travis highs, lows, and dunks as a pack whats gotta 4-5 months at market price and got no interest at all. so he just took them to a consignment shop. you gotta be super competitive with pricing if you want to move anything quick a year or so after release. especially if youre not trying to add to your tax burden via online sales

What I meant specifically is the mass amount of fakes out there scares buyers from taking the chance on a 2k shoe and demand falls. 3k+ for these is crazy.
You could build out a sweet sneaker collection with 3k.
Bred 4s, BC3s, FTL 3s, and TS low OG lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom