Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

lows in less than 2 weeks. I rather pay resale for the lows because of the better color blocking and because it'll be 1/3 of the highs price lol

I applaud those who can or would spend the money on these. Hell if had the $12.500 to get my grails which are the Entourage George’s AF1 they would copped and rocked weekly.

rare raffle win!

519C2FDD-9FD3-42F9-8FF5-C489B3FAAAF3.jpeg
Congratulations, where did you hit? & what size 👀😂

Kinda hard to undercut the sales if only a select few people got the majority of the pairs. It'll probably stay around that price for awhile imo.

In my opinion, this is one of those specific releases where you can't post info of where you got them from, and the information involved in how you got your pair. I say this because even SNKRS haven't released pairs of the highs yet, and they might not release them at all, but that's subjective because Nike can do what they want to do. With that being said, i think theirs people on this site that might have a pair here and there, but their hesitant in letting people in here know. Most pairs most likely got back doored from physical stores by certain employees.

The bot resellers probably got rid of some pairs too. So now anyone who actually has a plug on these, will keep their plus confidential, so they don't mess up the relationships they have, and so they wont mess themselves up for future releases. We'll
Probably get pictures on here from time to time, but i won't be expecting to see any info or details on how they got them, unless if they got them from a raffle, or lie about getting them from a raffle so nobody knows the truth.

This is just one of those types of releases. The cat who showed too much info to later get his pair repossessed before he could get his hands on them should show ya'll nobody's going to give out info wide open publicly on here. Them prices on Goat are ridiculous. But this is all an effect from people treating the resell market like it's the regular retail market. Cats out here paying double, or a little bit more than double, on the retail prices of GR,s on the release date like it's nothing without even second guessing it.

None this is going to stop until the majority of people don't feed into the resell market at all, which will never happen at, and that's due to how shoes are marketed in social media nowadays. They can't millions of pairs, so everybody will always want a pair at a certain point in time. NIKE got everybody in a choke hold. The way how everything is marketed through Instagram and these different apps is genius.

You're constantly bombarded with visuals and algorithms about shoes and release dates 24/7. That's because of the phone you're on consistently on through out the day. Resell the week of release is basically the new retail.

Ive hit on only 3 releases manually, and 2 others with a little extra help. The majority of people that I know that are into shoes have either given up on new releases, or never hit on the shoes that they want.

In my opinion, this is one of those specific releases where you can't post info of where you got them from, and the information involved in how you got your pair. I say this because even SNKRS haven't released pairs of the highs yet, and they might not release them at all, but that's subjective because Nike can do what they want to do. With that being said, i think theirs people on this site that might have a pair here and there, but their hesitant in letting people in here know. Most pairs most likely got back doored from physical stores by certain employees.

The bot resellers probably got rid of some pairs too. So now anyone who actually has a plug on these, will keep their plus confidential, so they don't mess up the relationships they have, and so they wont mess themselves up for future releases. We'll
Probably get pictures on here from time to time, but i won't be expecting to see any info or details on how they got them, unless if they got them from a raffle, or lie about getting them from a raffle so nobody knows the truth.

This is just one of those types of releases. The cat who showed too much info to later get his pair repossessed before he could get his hands on them should show ya'll nobody's going to give out info wide open publicly on here. Them prices on Goat are ridiculous. But this is all an effect from people treating the resell market like it's the regular retail market. Cats out here paying double, or a little bit more than double, on the retail prices of GR,s on the release date like it's nothing without even second guessing it.

None this is going to stop until the majority of people don't feed into the resell market at all, which will never happen at, and that's due to how shoes are marketed in social media nowadays. They can't millions of pairs, so everybody will always want a pair at a certain point in time. NIKE got everybody in a choke hold. The way how everything is marketed through Instagram and these different apps is genius.

You're constantly bombarded with visuals and algorithms about shoes and release dates 24/7. That's because of the phone you're on consistently on through out the day. Resell the week of release is basically the new retail.

Ive hit on only 3 releases manually, and 2 others with a little extra help. The majority of people that I know that are into shoes have either given up on new releases, or never hit on the shoes that they want.

no such thing as fair anymore. if you arent paying someone to increase your chances, whether thats via botting or via backdoor or even resale youre trying to catch lightning in a bottle on anything with hype.

damn near every single boutique backdoors. nike's own supply chain is full of holes.

not much you can do about it but pay to play or keep it moving. get in where your money allows you. ive seen it first hand from a few different levels.

fake factories about to eat one they get these respectable (probably already are).

StockX/Goat/eBay ain’t ready so for the dudes preaching fakes make you less of a man watch out. Pay that resale and be sent “Authenticated” fakes - rock em with pride cause if you don’t know then who cares. Ignorance is bliss.

Back
Top Bottom