Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

those are going to be from the UA master batch!
Lol.. Chill dudes on NT work for homie they bout to come at y’all neck

Not gonna lie, I thought about preordering the highs from him when it was around $800. But at the time, I didn't know stock number was gonna be this low. Looking back, thats a hell of a steal if it indeed was honored for a real pair at $800

My pair from end just arrived an hour ago. Can’t believe the price as I was seeing how the price went up 1k over the weekend. They’re not bad, but at the price it’s going at, its going to be hard to not try and sell it and put it down on an engagement ring at this point.
3A87711F-D2B9-48DB-804A-64A8BB91E6AE.jpeg

My pair from end just arrived an hour ago. Can’t believe the price as I was seeing how the price went up 1k over the weekend. They’re not bad, but at the price it’s going at, its going to be hard to not try and sell it and put it down on an engagement ring at this point.

what size did you hit?

265 equal to 2k plus xxxx those shoes sell

What size ?

Selling these should be a no brainer.
Idk. I could see holding them and seeing how high they go for a minute. Might be able to get an engagement ring and some kicks! If I won them I wouldn’t sell them because I don’t need the money.

Idk. I could see holding them and seeing how high they go for a minute. Might be able to get an engagement ring and some kicks! If I won them I wouldn’t sell them because I don’t need the money.
Highs I would sell. If I hit on the Lows, it'll be a tougher decision.

How much you think resale will climb to? $5k?

How much you think resale will climb to? $5k?
No idea, I was planning for 1500 or so but because everything is backdoored they never fell.
Supply is low, the only variable on the price is demand for now. Now if more supply is released once they ship should be enough to move price down the supply demand curve because to me demand is going to fall also once all the hypebeasts fill up the dopamine high they crave. So maybe with those two factors 2800?
But 🤷‍♂️!

Have the highs released/will they release in Asia? If they're not dropping over there or already have they'll only keep going up from here. If they're still going to release over there, or if SNKRS shock drops 'em the price will probably stay around their current point for a couple months and then start climbing over time.

Back
Top Bottom