Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

F0CF31D2-2EBA-4716-96DE-419D1A2AB069.jpeg

Its been a week since release and I have had no luck in getting a size swap.

Messaged nearly everyone on the internet with a size 12 or 13 to no avail.

Only offer I had was from a mom and pops store that is asking for $60 to swap, which doesn’t seem logical to me.

Looking like Im about to have to let these go. Hate the idea of paying resell wheb I had two pairs for retail...

Going from 2 pairs to Zero, real quick. :smh:

The price difference between the sizes is about $23 on stock x. Size 14s have been moving everyday. Just sell those and pay the difference.

That $60 size swap wasn't too bad either

use the profit from 1 pair to pay the $60 to swap sizes on the other?

still retail on one pair and a profit on the other, depending on how much you sold it for :wink:

That’s what I would’ve done had I known it was this challenging to do str8 up size swap.

Really trying to save all my profits for a my son’s college fund on all my resales. Haven’t dipped into the pot thus far...

Don’t you own a consignment shop?

Naw, just cop for myself. My fam, frat, and friends get pairs for minimum to no fees. I’ve aleays only sold off my collection and orders my ppl flaked on.

Im leaning more towards Stock X but with this QC Im scared Im selling a decent pair for someone else’s flawed pair. At least with a swap, I can ask for pics of the shoe to verify the condition. With Stock X its luck of the draw in quality.

Im leaning more towards Stock X but with this QC Im scared Im selling a decent pair for someone else’s flawed pair. At least with a swap, I can ask for pics of the shoe to verify the condition. With Stock X its luck of the draw in quality.

Check with StockX, but you may be able to return if you are not satisfied with the pair, as long as the green hang tag is not removed.

Its been a week since release and I have had no luck in getting a size swap.

Messaged nearly everyone on the internet with a size 12 or 13 to no avail.

Only offer I had was from a mom and pops store that is asking for $60 to swap, which doesn’t seem logical to me.

Looking like Im about to have to let these go. Hate the idea of paying resell wheb I had two pairs for retail...

Going from 2 pairs to Zero, real quick. :smh:

What size is your pair?

i have a size 8 i wear an 8.5 i dont wear socks ever and i just tried these on and they fit perfect.

do these run a little bigger?

Back
Top Bottom