Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The fact that Nike/Jordan Brand want us to secure a pair of 4s with a Jumpman on the back for $220 is disheartening as well.

im passing
and as much as I wanted them from years back looking at the side by side w/ the ogs and seeing that price point im all the way good.
not about to make these or the pollen 1s my consolation prize

Last edited:
For those contemplating resell prices.

Legit pairs and fakes running rampant. Idk if I could stomach the 1k+ for the risk (and high risk) of getting duped. Even local deals with receipts I’m weary on.

More power to ya. On to the next one (cause there’s always a next one).

Real talk I’m just curious ….

what does it feel like to hit on a hype limited release like this? Like getting that “got em” or seeing the email pop up and u gotta enter your info

what’s that like?

The closest I’ve come is hitting AMM initial drop manual at work and I was rushing hard to enter answers draw a box then pray I got thru the queue. But come to find out it wasn’t as limited as expected and a lot of manual folks hit. I love that shoe though :smile:

what does it feel like to hit on a hype limited release like this? Like getting that “got em” or seeing the email pop up and u gotta enter your info

what’s that like?

The closest I’ve come is hitting AMM initial drop manual at work and I was rushing hard to enter answers draw a box then pray I got thru the queue. But come to find out it wasn’t as limited as expected and a lot of manual folks hit. I love that shoe though :smile:
Feels like 1300+ free cash in your pocket

what’s that like?

Way back in February of 2020, I won The Draw for the 5s. I was elated and then I went back to sleep from then on it was a normal day.

For those contemplating resell prices.

Legit pairs and fakes running rampant. Idk if I could stomach the 1k+ for the risk (and high risk) of getting duped. Even local deals with receipts I’m weary on.

More power to ya. On to the next one (cause there’s always a next one).
Who knows when a company drops a hyped up collab like this again. Might be a while.

I still want a pair, but couldn't fathom paying that $1k for it now. Maybe if they dip below, I'll consider GOAT.

A proper fit to go with the shoes.
Screenshot_20210813-215144_Instagram.jpg

what’s that like?

back in the days where SNKRS would occasionally let me win limited shoes, I won OG 10 off white presto, all white off white presto, black off white 5 then sail off white 5. Been nothing but Ls since. I can't even hit on GR retro jordans

Back
Top Bottom