Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone else passing because they can't afford it?
savetweetvid_En45lmGVQAI5iqL.gif

You deserve these to the fullest. I’ll never forget what you done for me July of 2015. Enjoy your weekend and the steak!:nthat:
What’s up fam!! I’m glad to see you around here. I dont frequent NT as much anymore but I still remember those days. So tell me you still have those Chicago’s? I remember some people came at me on the dms for helping you cop them. Clowns…

Real talk I’m just curious ….

what does it feel like to hit on a hype limited release like this? Like getting that “got em” or seeing the email pop up and u gotta enter your info

what’s that like?

The closest I’ve come is hitting AMM initial drop manual at work and I was rushing hard to enter answers draw a box then pray I got thru the queue. But come to find out it wasn’t as limited as expected and a lot of manual folks hit. I love that shoe though :smile:

I don’t know if you play poker but it feels like when you get dealt pocket Aces. Feels exactly like that.

What’s up fam!! I’m glad to see you around here. I dont frequent NT as much anymore but I still remember those days. So tell me you still have those Chicago’s? I remember some people came at me on the dms for helping you cop them. Clowns…

Great to see you on here again as well and I understand; life has you going sometimes:lol: Also, yes I still have and wear them all the time; I don’t sell my shoes but I do give some away to my cousins if I have old pairs.

Real talk I’m just curious ….

what does it feel like to hit on a hype limited release like this? Like getting that “got em” or seeing the email pop up and u gotta enter your info

what’s that like?

The closest I’ve come is hitting AMM initial drop manual at work and I was rushing hard to enter answers draw a box then pray I got thru the queue. But come to find out it wasn’t as limited as expected and a lot of manual folks hit. I love that shoe though :smile:
I was literally laying down on my bed and once I saw the email I jumped up like the damn undertaker and sprinted for my wallet. Was heavily breathing and heart pumping cus I Wasn’t sure how much time I had left to check out so I did it quick as possible finding out I still had 26 minutes left :rofl:wanted these bad since I have the original lows which I traded for a pair of Lebron 17 swackhammers, so I pretty much got both my lows for retail. Best Friday the 13th ever.

I was literally laying down on my bed and once I saw the email I jumped up like the damn undertaker and sprinted for my wallet. Was heavily breathing and heart pumping cus I Wasn’t sure how much time I had left to check out so I did it quick as possible finding out I still had 26 minutes left :rofl:wanted these bad since I have the original lows which I traded for a pair of Lebron 17 swackhammers, so I pretty much got both my lows for retail. Best Friday the 13th ever.

Am I missing something here? Why did you trade a pair of Trav Lows for some LeBron 17s :lol:

Really wanted them but its sooo hard to fork out all that money and still with a possibility of getting fakes. StockX stilllll doing quickies with authenticity process

If you check comments people saying they sell fakes to them and it passes. Be careful out there if ya plan on dishing out on these.

Back
Top Bottom