Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Again, just take it to checkcheckapp and then take it to a local shop, I think it’s better than what we have seen in this forum.

25381967-E934-4BFA-932C-0C3ACFE83163.jpeg

if you do some research, you’ll find that the spacing is a MAJOR tell. Legit pairs have the embossed logo close to the widows peaks.

Good Indicator but not full proof
1AFE6C2E-566C-4945-BB20-7FE87A0C38E0.jpeg

I’m not buying into the hysteria though. There’s way too many resources out there

A good video that reviews from Nike.com to view against your stockx and goat pair that came in. SeanGo has a good video as well.

God I just wish Nike/JB had some unique ID # system, or some chip, or some type of identification that COULDN’T BE DUPLICATED OR REPLICATED. Not only for the peace of mind of buyers everywhere, but also because the “those are fake, those are real, those are fake, those are real” bickering gets ridiculous.

I took it to two stores and one of them had a pair, same size from sneakers app, and they checked out. That spacing issue with the logo on the heel is BS. I may still send them back though. We shall see.
Stockx doesn’t accept returns…
That’s why IF I was to buy these I’d go with GOAT.
Goodluck…

I took it to two stores and one of them had a pair, same size from sneakers app, and they checked out. That spacing issue with the logo on the heel is BS. I may still send them back though. We shall see.
You do what you need to do, but I’m not buying what those two stores said. I dissected your shoes for two days now and I wouldn‘t keep those myself. Too many things not lining up with legit pairs.

You do what you need to do, but I’m not buying what those two stores said. I dissected your shoes for two days now and I wouldn‘t keep those myself. Too many things not lining up with legit pairs.
Man, I’m gonna have to full on inspect my pair from goat when I get home. Didn’t watch the videos people have posted yet, but guess I’ll do that as well since I got some time this weekend

if they put them next to a legit pair and they looked good you’re fine. video comparisons aren’t it, if you can compare to legit pair it’s the best way to tell. materials, color…there’s always something not quite right on reps

if they put them next to a legit pair and they looked good you’re fine. video comparisons aren’t it, if you can compare to legit pair it’s the best way to tell. materials, color…there’s always something not quite right on reps
Agree with this. You have the benefit of legit checking them against an authentic pair. Doesn't get more accurate than that. I've tried legit checking mine (from GOAT) and have found that a lot of the authentic shoes also have inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom