Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Update- here u go to answer the guys question-

9B0D1571-7EDC-43DF-92F8-9DE8DC40E180.png They did the blacklight test and they look like the retail pair. I will say Ive learned a valuable lesson which is that Im ok missing out from here on out. Thanks everyone for your help.

9B0D1571-7EDC-43DF-92F8-9DE8DC40E180.png They did the blacklight test and they look like the retail pair. I will say Ive learned a valuable lesson which is that Im ok missing out from here on out. Thanks everyone for your help.
Congrats. Well, looks like my first instinct about them being real was correct. The donut hole in the extra laces and the black light gave you the definite answer you needed. Obviously seeing these in hand as opposed to pics on a screen is the way to legit check. I have to say, the pictures you took weren’t the best and the angles weren‘t great so that made it difficult. The two things I really questioned were the stamps on back. The location of them and the Fragment lightening bolts stamp side…the circle around them didn’t look as clean and sharp as some other retail pairs. Also, the left lightening bolt of the two looked off…looked a bit chunkier and didn’t extend as far to the outer circle. The other thing was the coding text on the inside of your right shoe was placed differently from all of the retail pairs I inspected…but maybe since you are a size 8 and it is a smaller size that affected things. Anyway, it looks like there are too many inconsistencies with the retail pairs. This makes it even harder to tell a retail pair from a UA pair. I guess this is where we are now in the sneaker industry and that’s pretty sad. A lot of people will get scammed with these for sure.

Last edited:

Can I offer another potential lesson? Don’t believe everything you read online. Couple NTers were trolling you, they offered no concrete proof that your pair was fake, but it (understandably) upset you. You have to take what you see online with a grain of salt.

ENJOY your new sneakers bro, they’re beautiful.

taz92 taz92 , I’m glad it worked out for you! I hope I didn’t come off as a troll; I was merely trying to help by comparing it with my pair, and what I saw from research prior to getting mine. I’m sorry for the misinformation-it wasn’t deliberate. Can’t wait to see the on feets.

Smh@🩴 🩴
I see you’re starting again. Wanna get banned again?

Let’s face it, you called it wrong right away.

Last edited:
To ME, buying is the best on eBay.
I don't sell often, but when I do it's usually on GOAT. Their drop off system gets me paid same day.

What’s the best platform to buy and sell from?
Ima say eBay since you can see the actual shoes you’re buying.
I have never bought on Goat because I’ve yet to see a time I wanted something that Goat wasn’t around 20% higher.
I’ve bought on Stockx around 10+ times and never had any issues. I’ve sold a couple on there but when I sell I usually do eBay. Most of the time when i sell they’re worn anyway so I can’t do stockx.

Can I offer another potential lesson? Don’t believe everything you read online. Couple NTers were trolling you, they offered no concrete proof that your pair was fake, but it (understandably) upset you. You have to take what you see online with a grain of salt.

ENJOY your new sneakers bro, they’re beautiful.
Came in here to say the exact same thing.

Some of the comments about buying these shoes causing anxiety comes directly from forums like this. If someone spends their hard earned money on a shoe and asks for a legit check, just help out instead of saying "fake" with nothing to support it.

Came in here to say the exact same thing.

Some of the comments about buying these shoes causing anxiety comes directly from forums like this. If someone spends their hard earned money on a shoe and asks for a legit check, just help out instead of saying "fake" with nothing to support it.
Listen I’ve had people tell me Yeezys I purchased directly from the adidas store are fake. People on the internet are haters/crazy 😂

NYC. You can drop off at Flight Club. Last time I did this, I made it maybe 4 blocks before I got the notification that I had been paid out.
Dropping off at flight club is better than the bank! Very convenient for both parties; sellers get quick payout and buyers get their shoes sooner. StockX drop off is clutch too.

What's the trading app I've seen people using? Tradeblock?

did my first trade.

lots of lowball offers, most people trying to come out on top. imo
Had this one dude keep trying to trade his used duke kyries for my jordan’s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom