Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

if they put them next to a legit pair and they looked good you’re fine. video comparisons aren’t it, if you can compare to legit pair it’s the best way to tell. materials, color…there’s always something not quite right on reps
Agree with this. You have the benefit of legit checking them against an authentic pair. Doesn't get more accurate than that. I've tried legit checking mine (from GOAT) and have found that a lot of the authentic shoes also have inconsistencies.
Both of this is true. In person is always better but the people checking them also have to know what they are doing and also what to look for. I wanna know, did they do a black light check? Also, his is a size 8. I’d want to check it with another size 8 because his pair has an inconsistent text on the inside of the right shoe. And the back branding looks off too. There are some other things that don’t check out but his pics aren’t the greatest either. Also, are his laces as thin and the same texture as the ones Nike sent. Only he has the answers to all of that. If he feels confident in his pair, then that’s all that matters.

Thanks, but couldn’t even finish watching that video. The obnoxious sounds put in and the girl was trying too hard. 🤷‍♂️

my size, video got me tight
*insert Arthur fist meme*

Nike could do something about it, or we could do something about it ourselves. At the end of the day, decide with your money folks.

Still can’t believe I hit
05F9F642-B781-45FC-98AD-F852423E0039.jpeg

Size 9.5 bought from GOAT and authenticated next to retail pair from SNKRS.

Check lace bag for donut hole in middle. Also back branding should not have much spacing

Attachments

• 7CFD58ED-5B11-4FFB-B2CA-A7056D76D963.jpeg
    7CFD58ED-5B11-4FFB-B2CA-A7056D76D963.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 5E725257-A585-4E68-96DE-DFAFFE6630E7.jpeg
    5E725257-A585-4E68-96DE-DFAFFE6630E7.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 273439F7-9197-4447-AA3A-1471964CA639.jpeg
    273439F7-9197-4447-AA3A-1471964CA639.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 06E97337-8C43-47C4-949F-7EF590D0F1A2.jpeg
    06E97337-8C43-47C4-949F-7EF590D0F1A2.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 247
Size 9.5 bought from GOAT and authenticated next to retail pair from SNKRS.

Check lace bag for donut hole in middle. Also back branding should not have much spacing
:nthat:
Yeah I asked dude twice for pics of the laces cuz I wanted to see the donut hole… he hasn’t posted them yet lol. I hope his pair is legit but too many questions imo. Those sneaker shops are only as good as their employees. A lot of times they’re not much different than a foot locker employee.

Nah the rep factories had this particular pair on lock. Even the reps QC are usually better than the actual retail. Either it comes from nike or bust. Ive seen too many pics or videos where reps looked like the retail. Nightwing reviewed a rep for crying out loud.

the only really way to tell if its legit or not is to have then side by side with another retail. The reverse swoosh i believe on retail is a bit thinner and the waxed laces. Thats pretty much it

the only really way to tell if its legit or not is to have then side by side with another retail. The reverse swoosh i believe on retail is a bit thinner and the waxed laces. Thats pretty much it
Tells: box color, box font, box lid, plastic sleeve cover, back stamps, lace sizes, how laces were wrapped in bag, tooling code text, black light huge differences, prob more, what else?

Tells: box color, box font, box lid, plastic sleeve cover, back stamps, lace sizes, how laces were wrapped in bag, tooling code text, black light huge differences, prob more, what else?

Right, it’s a lot of differences but people just overlook them as being quality issues most of the time. The heel stamps are rarely correct on fakes. Either right size but not bold enough, or wrong size and too bold. Sadly the rep companies get feedback so they’re always correcting.

Right, it’s a lot of differences but people just overlook them as being quality issues most of the time. The heel stamps are rarely correct on fakes. Either right size but not bold enough, or wrong size and too bold. Sadly the rep companies get feedback so they’re always correcting.

rep companies seem to fix one issue at a time so they can always sell the next batch

with pairs coming out of different rep factories and nike qc issues it makes it really had to tell unless the pair is in hand.

and if these are anything like the mochas stamps will be all over the place on retails

Last edited:
The pair in this vid has guide marking. If you read the Reddit rep. The newest popular batch has none of that. It’s identical to retail down to 99%. These vid have older pair with easy noticeable flaws
I’m not saying you’re wrong but where’s the videos ? Nobody has them yet?

i don’t go on Reddit

The ol’ thumb tack on the bottom of the shoe trick:
90B76098-368E-4A36-B13F-59C82227D931.jpeg

Lots of sneaker spotting in AEW every week…One of the Young Bucks been wearing OG Trav 1’s while wrestling for weeks now…Wears them with the red laces in…Kenny Omega was wearing those blue Undefeated Dunks the week before last…At least somebody in the Elite is wearing a pair every week…CM Punk is always wearing a fresh pair of Vans and it sure as hell looked like Adam Cole was rocking some Black / Gold Jordan 1’s at All Out tonight…

Last edited:
Lots of sneaker spotting in AEW every week…One of the Young Bucks been wearing OG Trav 1’s while wrestling for weeks now…Wears them with the red laces in…Kenny Omega was wearing those blue Undefeated Dunks the week before last…At least somebody in the Elite is wearing a pair every week…CM Punk is always wearing a fresh pair of Vans and it sure as hell looked like Adam Cole was rocking some Black / Gold Jordan 1’s at All Out tonight…

Our tribal chief Roman and the YB have been going back and forth for months now over Js in wrestling. They wear a different pair every week.

Shane McMahon is the OG of rocking Jordan in the ring tho. Dude been on it since like 98.

Back
Top Bottom