Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

did my first trade.

lots of lowball offers, most people trying to come out on top. imo
Had this one dude keep trying to trade his used duke kyries for my jordan’s

So other people can see what you have in your "closet" and then they type in what they'd trade of their own for?

I might try this out since I have some stuff I don't really want, and would prefer to use it towards other shoes that I do want and would actually wear - but dont want to lose a ton in selling / buying fees.

did my first trade.

lots of lowball offers, most people trying to come out on top. imo
Had this one dude keep trying to trade his used duke kyries for my jordan’s
Exactly!!!! They’ll try to trade you anything for your top tier shoes.

I like the tradeblock premise, a lot... just too lazy to key my entire collection into another database. lol.

So other people can see what you have in your "closet" and then they type in what they'd trade of their own for?

I might try this out since I have some stuff I don't really want, and would prefer to use it towards other shoes that I do want and would actually wear - but dont want to lose a ton in selling / buying fees.
Yeah. you can add shoes to you closet and people can look/see what you have.

You can also wishlist stuff that you want and see who has what and offer stuff

man that sounds like to much work. I assume you just throw in what you are willing to part with.

Exactly; that's what I'd do. I only have a few DS shoes I'd trade (not sure if they accept used trades?). ex. I'd trade Jubilee 11s for Bordeaux 6s. I think that would be a fair trade....although Jubilees appears to be worth a bit more. Gotta figure out what their fee structure is though.

man that sounds like to much work. I assume you just throw in what you are willing to part with.

To participate in the entire scope of the process, you'd never know what you are willing to part with until you get an offer... I have a lot of Ds shoe man... my career choice doesn't allow me to enjoy wearing my shoes as much as I'd prefer... then to further that position, Yeezy slides and foamrunners have been my comfy go-to note for a min now.

I’ve traded on tradeblock and I found it pretty neat platform. They do legit checking but as all other legit checking services, I’m sure there are a few that slip. That being said, as far as actually getting a deal done and the process it goes through, it’s pretty easy and user friendly. Once a trade has been accepted you receive shipping labels from tradeblock that you must complete within 72 hours. My trade partner and I were able to receive both our sneakers within a week of shipping out our sneakers. Copped some 2016 banned 1s

Super late AF but just noticed my wife also got EA for the Travis Fragment clothing on SNKRS on Friday. I didn't even think to check...
Want those BLack shorts in L if anyone has an extra pair...

unfortunately paid resell but glad I have them in hand
8410D865-93A6-4BDC-B84C-C3D971B9762E.jpeg
01025108-FE9B-4F9A-A7C4-9A7C5199EDFA.jpeg

Bonus….
C36529A8-CABF-4AFB-9E55-13E834016BE2.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom