Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ekrev98 ekrev98 Could be a quality control issue, but the unwaxed(or less waxed lol) lace isn't too much off from the other.

yah. I was just trippin and wanted to make sure they were legit for my peace of mind. So far everybody have said I’m good, so i can rest easy. Lol. Thanks for the help and replies!

well the original astro fest flyer said that there would be a SNKRS Pass event at the Space Village. And then on the SNKRS app they showed slide saying that SNKRS Pass is coming this week and pick up will be at Space Village. And just earlier, Cactus Jack on discord said that there would be a shock drop but it turned out to just be an announcement that the shoes will drop at a ballpark baseball game that you had to buy tickets to in order to access to.

Judging from that, it sounds like (to me) that they are going to do a bluetooth SNKRS pass drop where you had to be within range of the ballpark so you can access the SNKRS pass drop but you will have to pick up the shoes at Space Village if you successfully reserve a pair. This makes it where it deters people that spoofed from another state away can't come pick it up. They've done something like this before in the past where you go to a specific location to access the snkrs drop and have to pick up the pair at a different location.

i was under the assumption that both laces were waxed. So i just wanna make sure I’m not trippin or if i need to contact goat and let them know.

image.jpg

These are the laces it came with. You can see one is hairier than the other (waxed lace)

image.jpg

Left is unwaxed and right is waxed laces

Happened with my pair. Seller probably re-laced them which caused abrasion to make them less waxed.

Went to SZA’s show in Htown last night with the wife. Homies her engineer and was able to watch the show from engineer booth. Trav showed up on stage and performed Love Galore with her. Passed on Mayer Hawthorn show the same night to see her in a small venue. Paid offf. Show was dope.

Got Astroworld tickets thru the homie 😎. Hoping they are artist pass to get away from all you annoying kids.

Also have tickets to charity game today. 2 phones on hand like Kevin Gates 😎. I need heat!

PASS in 15 mins

Pickup Requirements: Members who successfully reserve a pair must be in line for pickup and purchase by 8 pm CT on day of reservation.

Back
Top Bottom