Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

RIP smh, scrolling through the timeline and seeing some of the stories and vids of BLS. Brutal.
Staff was definitely overwhelmed.

11 heart attacks…jeez.

Just seeing this. Saw the whole thing didn't realize it was this bad. Ambulance and popo everywhere at the end . Very Sad.

Super spreader event. . .
:smh:
Not really. 400,000 people went to lollapalooza during the latest surge and like 200 people got covid there.
Anyway, terrible what happened there. If you’ve ever been to a festival, you can see how scary that would be.

“Ragers” and a damn 10 year old? Stampedes for damn merch?

sad thing is all the drugs reported and all the middle schoolers/high schoolers at this event. Started early on and Houston/the event did absolutely nothing about it. What did they expect?

“Ragers” and a damn 10 year old? Stampedes for damn merch?

sad thing is all the drugs reported and all the middle schoolers/high schoolers at this event. Started early on and Houston/the event did absolutely nothing about it. What did they expect?
That’s what I was thinking too, most people prob 21 and under with a lot in the 14-18 range, right? I never heard of anything like this, multiple dead from getting trampled and mass heart attacks?? Wtf… Sad….

I don’t think people get heart attacks from being trampled.
I have friends that go to festivals a lot. It definitely happens. You get hurt from being pushed non-stop and if you fall it’s a wrap.
I have friends that posted you had people LIKE ZOMBIES all day from drugs and dehydration etc.
Also heard accounts of people doing durgs from randoms which is wild especially with all they Fentanyl going around

I have friends that go to festivals a lot. It definitely happens. You get hurt from being pushed non-stop and if you fall it’s a wrap.
I have friends that posted you had people LIKE ZOMBIES all day from drugs and dehydration etc.
Also heard accounts of people doing durgs from randoms which is wild especially with all they Fentanyl going around

People do FENTANYL at music festivals nowadays?? Wow.

Here I am just assuming ppl are doing weed/mushrooms/Molly/alcohol.. crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom