Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Honestly his music is kinda whack...I really don't understand the hype that surrounds him.
Not a big fan either, but it's understandable. Makes a lot more sense than somebody geeking out over a Jay-Z concert.

Plus I like that he's a mainstay in the sneaker community as far as celebs.

Humans prove yet again why their species is stupid and dumb, why the powers that be conduct what they call "population control" and introduce silent killers like Covid, and why aliens find no need to interact with their useless kind.

Thank the lord I'm not human lol

Btw, Travis Scott is wayyyy overrated. Has dude even ever won a Grammy? Exactly

Last edited:
People do FENTANYL at music festivals nowadays?? Wow.

Here I am just assuming ppl are doing weed/mushrooms/Molly/alcohol.. crazy times.
I’m don’t do drugs like that so i wouldn’t know but i heard it’s being laced heavy into stuff rn People have said dudes were doing Coke in port a potty’s from randoms…. which is never a good ideas.

Btw, Travis Scott is wayyyy overrated. Has dude even ever won a Grammy? Exactly
Dawg this point is absolutely wild :lol:

The show should have been canceled or postponed hours/day when people stormed the gates yesterday. Throughout the day, they had to keep shutting down merch lines as well. Feel like a bigger production company like AEG would have been more prepared. Kind of crazy that the City of Houston continued to let the show go on after the trampling at the gates and the swell of people trying to get merch(did they think it would get less unruly?). Apple, Nike, Anheuser-Busch, and all other companies attached to show didnt step in at all either.

D_eezus D_eezus

I know right lol...of course Grammy awards are not the end all be all standard of musical greatness because they're voted upon by a select panel so I was partly joking.

2pac, arguably the greatest rapper of all time, never won a Grammy. Snoop Dogg never won one either. Yet Eminem, who is just as great, has multiple wins. Go figure.

But imho, Travis Scott sucks ***. Maybe that's why I've never won a raffle with anything named Travis Scott, the gods don't want me slanging his thousand dollar shoes for some odd reason lol.

Last edited:
mass cardiac arrest 🤔 🧐
I have friends that go to festivals a lot. It definitely happens. You get hurt from being pushed non-stop and if you fall it’s a wrap.
I have friends that posted you had people LIKE ZOMBIES all day from drugs and dehydration etc.
Also heard accounts of people doing durgs from randoms which is wild especially with all they Fentanyl going around

cardiac arrest can happen from drugs but in these instances it happen due to lack of oxygen to the brain They were trampled/pushed to where they passed out.

lol surprised Nike still has the “trampled” Air Max 1s in the release calendar.. Seems like they need to read the room and delay the release.

FBC63A45-B414-4947-9C4F-9352AA7DEEE6.jpeg

ECCA70D3-89D1-443B-B47E-4BC312B9044B.jpeg

Definately more then 8 but tbh most deaths due to drug issues and not so much the surge. Probably will be a bit more low key about that since that’s a whole different investigation.

Guess I’m old but it’s funny watching kids at these shows. All you see is phones everywhere. You’re there only to watch it through your phone screen for some clout? Enjoy the show through your two eyes.

People do FENTANYL at music festivals nowadays?? Wow.

Here I am just assuming ppl are doing weed/mushrooms/Molly/alcohol.. crazy times.

I am not entirely sure but I don't think they are doing Fentanyl straight up. However, the drugs they may have taken could have been Fentanyl-laced. I've seen some stories in LA about people overdosing and dying on Fentanyl-laced coke and Xanax.

My condolences to the families that lost life. Also, to the hundreds that were injured. From what I read it was a 2 day music event. If they spread it across 3 days, it would have been 17K less people that day/night. It's really the few that ruin it for the many. The mayor said, they had more security than the World Series. Not having trained, experienced medics with the right medical equipment is a travesty; if that's true. IF drug use was that rampant then security didn't do their job. I noticed there is footage of the chaos with geo fencing and facial recognition software, they can find the people responsible for starting it. They should be convicted of manslaughter along with other crimes. They need to make these people an example, so people will think twice, thrice..... about doing something this stupid and dangerous. You go to a concert to support your favorite artist, to have a good time, have great memories with friends and families. Not this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom