Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm definitely not knockkng the guys fame, but the way people are reacting to everything surrounding him is idiotic. Even his McDonald's meals. Pillow chicken nugget is on StockX for double retail. With that being sad, it's not his fault people act the way they do, and you don't really see that much from the stage. So can't blame him personally, his staff maybe but not him.

I'm definitely not knockkng the guys fame, but the way people are reacting to everything surrounding him is idiotic. Even his McDonald's meals. Pillow chicken nugget is on StockX for double retail. With that being sad, it's not his fault people act the way they do, and you don't really see that much from the stage. So can't blame him personally, his staff maybe but not him.
Can blame his brand for lax security

Wonder if they make it 18+ or 21+ next year. Instead of all ages

oddly Enough this publicity may be good for him. Ragers gonna be this is lit we gotta go!

wonder how this plays out for Coachella.

I’d be shocked if Coachella doesn’t drop him at this point, given how they still have about two months to release an official lineup. They could easily replace him with Kendrick, for example.

I’d be shocked if Coachella doesn’t drop him at this point, given how they still have about two months to release an official lineup. They could easily replace him with Kendrick, for example.
I think coachella should be ok.

They know how to run a festival. They not gonna let this happens. Chella is a different crowd/vibe

Not really about controlling it moving forward but what happened and what his shows represent now. What he represents.

2BB4F062-BF35-40CA-A801-F63979772EC5.jpeg

I stand corrected, it was his fault. All of it. Videos coming out of him signing while looking directly at the crew carry a dead women out, also him telling the crowds to storm the fences and push forward. He failed to keep people safe at his venue.

I think coachella should be ok.

They know how to run a festival. They not gonna let this happens. Chella is a different crowd/vibe

I meant from a PR standpoint. Travis’ stock is at an all time low rn. He isn’t at DaBaby level, obviously, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s pulled from Day N Vegas later this month.

Back
Top Bottom