Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

fam where was the mother in all this

My wife said he clearly doesn’t have full custody of that child and it was his weekend with the kid. Cause no mother is like yes that’s a great bonding experience.

he paid a ticket for his kid too. Why though nothing about fest is kid friendly
I think you could bring them but should bet NO WHERE THE MOSH PIT.

Or wait until a seated show

This guy in a local Facebook group just copped the OG Travis Scott AJ1 Highs and TS AJ4s because I guess the seller is acting off "emotion". :lol:

Not sure if he's being serious or just doing it for the attention/recognition.

This guy in a local Facebook group just copped the OG Travis Scott AJ1 Highs and TS AJ4s because I guess the seller is acting off "emotion". :lol:

Not sure if he's being serious or just doing it for the attention/recognition.

it's possible , i remember dude Franalations selling all of his size 5 Air Yeezys after the Taylor Swift situation.

:smile:

Hopefully all this “canceling” makes these new lows and AM1’s easier to get :lol:

we all know they gonna be back when they drop

Hopefully all this “canceling” makes these new lows and AM1’s easier to get :lol:

we all know they gonna be back when they drop

Do you think Nike still drops them in the near future? They stored Tiger Woods in a back room for a year and even stopped marketing Kobe for a min (although they wisely didn’t drop either) during their respective controversies. This is even well before cancel culture has gotten to the level it is rn.

Do you think Nike still drops them in the near future? They stored Tiger Woods in a back room for a year and even stopped marketing Kobe for a min (although they wisely didn’t drop either) during their respective controversies. This is even well before cancel culture has gotten to the level it is rn.
Personally i don’t see why not giving the air maxes aren’t scheduled until December any ways. Now if there was a shock drop that’s one thing.

Pearl Jam had the same thing happen and look they are considered in the Rock & Roll HOF

The internet has no chill they really got Travis Scott Escape Plan number 2 on Apple Music. Y’all toxic fam.

9E3D6E5D-26B1-4FD2-8D7D-48C7A056D4D1.jpeg

Those experts fail to realize a lot of people don’t care and will still buy it.

You're looking at this wrong, Dior is more concerned about the longer-term negative publicity hit to the brand if they come off as insensitive, given what just happened with Travis. I don't think they]re worried about this stuff not selling if they release it.

Yea it’s a PR nightmare for Travis.

Is his career over no

Why his fans are sociopathic zoomers who are more turnt up off this low key I mean they pumped a song called “Escape Plan” on Apple Music for the memes and luz.

now commercially yea he’s on ice for a while while until one of these big names like Oprah or gale king let him get that I’m sorry tour off.

Then a year later it blows over he does some memorial concert that is tamed and shows he’s changed.

boom back to making money again.

if the brand is still popular with the youth someone will bank off him eventually.

To keep it about shoes saw them Travis AM’s in hand and they ugly ugly. Y’all enjoy those if they drop.

most will probably going for resell anyways.

yeah ok like these companies think that deep and long through. Lets not forget companies like Dior has faced controversial "releases" stuff before, like when they had that Sauvage perfume using Native American culture as an ad. Or when Gucci had a blackface design for their sweaters.

Yea it’s a PR nightmare for Travis.

Is his career over no

Why his fans are sociopathic zoomers who are more turnt up off this low key I mean they pumped a song called “Escape Plan” on Apple Music for the memes and luz.

now commercially yea he’s on ice for a while while until one of these big names like Oprah or gale king let him get that I’m sorry tour off.

Then a year later it blows over he does some memorial concert that is tamed and shows he’s changed.

boom back to making money again.

if the brand is still popular with the youth someone will bank off him eventually.

To keep it about shoes saw them Travis AM’s in hand and they ugly ugly. Y’all enjoy those if they drop.

most will probably going for resell anyways.

100% agree. But for now, his "concerts" prolly gonna be affected for a time being. But regardless on w/e happens to him. He's set for life.

Back
Top Bottom