Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Never understood how someone would toss the box of a shoe like that lol

I keep all my boxes unless it’s a beater pair of something or some hoop shoes ima beat up. It’s a red flag too IMO. From what I have heard, once shoes have been worn, Authenticators really rolling the dice too.
I’m the same way lol I store all of my shoes in their boxes. but I also know some shops only backdoored this release without a box weirdly enough. Something about making sure the shoes didn’t trace back to them. Guess folks were being cautious prior to release.

Screenshot_20220514-160740_Tradeblock.jpg
Gotcha. Where’s the 11-11.5 at lol?

you can block but I normally don't like to block in case they do have something I want in the future. But its funny because he tried to trade me those cool grey 11's more than once and it did get annoying lol like bro I don't want your cool grey 11's that was produced in half million numbers and a pair I already have.

E4602E0B-537E-428E-8177-D57B6BAA66D1.jpeg BD0DC230-1037-46A4-8012-950C6C021CA9.jpeg

One of the things that irk me the most on tradeblock is that people list shoes up and be like "not looking to trade", then why the hell did you bother listing it up. You're not impressing anybody with this Closet List. Like I said, I feel like people just want to brag about their shoes and not actually trade anything. Even when you offer them something on their wishlist and its of equal value
That's annoying if they're using it to stunt and not what it's intended for. I have the app but used it or attempted to use it once. I needed a size swap of Off white Jordan 2's and the same day I downloaded it - District One ended up getting my size so I shot down there and dealt with them.

The reverse mochas lows are dope, the OG mocha lows are dope. But if I never got another jordan 1 x Travis Scott 1 I’d be good with the ones I have. That’s not to say that I wouldn’t go after one of the other lows If the opportunity presented itself but I can live with out them i and I had one I definitely wouldn’t need both.
1247AB77-1441-4388-8144-06F00069FB01.jpeg

That's a wild question lol. My eyes don't deceive me. I know what glitter looks like. It just doesn't come across in pics. Here's a pic with flash...
20220516_120510.jpg

The reverse mochas lows are dope, the OG mocha lows are dope. But if I never got another jordan 1 x Travis Scott 1 I’d be good with the ones I have. That’s not to say that I wouldn’t go after one of the other lows If the opportunity presented itself but I can live with out them i and I had one I definitely wouldn’t need both.
1247AB77-1441-4388-8144-06F00069FB01.jpeg
Haters will say those are fake.

Back
Top Bottom