Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Didn’t actually create an offer, but I was looking for Grinches. All the ppl who had sz 12’s said in their signature something along the lines of, “Only DS shoes. If you try to trade me anything other than DS, you will be banned.”, or something along those lines.

I’ve had a few convos with people like that. Heat always talks. As long as it’s in good condition

I only get stupid offers on that app. Still never made a trade on there. When I initiate an offer, I offer fair in value and 9 times out of 10 I’m offering them something in their wishlist but everybody declines, it’s like people just want to show off their “closet” and not actually trade anything.

And then every other day, I get sent stupid offers like this

5BC9713D-A212-4B33-B991-D6DE5DA8723A.jpeg

I only get stupid offers on that app. Still never made a trade on there. When I initiate an offer, I offer fair in value and 9 times out of 10 I’m offering them something in their wishlist but everybody declines, it’s like people just want to show off their “closet” and not actually trade anything.

And then every other day, I get sent stupid offers like this.
Ban this fool.

1st pair for me all day. The wood grain (or is that tortoise shell?) on the eyelets is too dope, and I like the red NA on the back. Also, white midsole always on 4s IMO. The only 4s that I like that don't have some hit of white on the midsole or outsole are the Black Cats, Rare Air Black Lasers, and the Oreos.

Congrats! I haven't had any luck on Tradeblock. Seems like people aren't looking for fair trades (which I define as market value); they want to "win". And people stating they want to "move" a sneaker, and get offers for shoes on their wishlist that total the same market value decline offers....WTF. Glad you had good luck!

Congrats! I haven't had any luck on Tradeblock. Seems like people aren't looking for fair trades (which I define as market value); they want to "win". And people stating they want to "move" a sneaker, and get offers for shoes on their wishlist that total the same market value decline offers....WTF. Glad you had good luck!
Fr fr. People always like “don’t waste my time, I want the advantage in the trade, only DS shoes…”

For folks that have issues with getting deals done on Tradeblock, I’ve done business with wolfkicks on IG and since he’s a reseller he only cares about value so he’ll take pretty much anything towards a trade as long as he thinks he can move it. Lots of used options for heat too. I got my used pair of fragments, shipped first, and everything went smooth.

For folks that have issues with getting deals done on Tradeblock, I’ve done business with wolfkicks on IG and since he’s a reseller he only cares about value so he’ll take pretty much anything towards a trade as long as he thinks he can move it. Lots of used options for heat too. I got my used pair of fragments, shipped first, and everything went smooth.

Thanks! So you felt safe trading/shipping to him and authenticity?

Thanks! So you felt safe trading/shipping to him and authenticity?

I did. He’s got tons of references and I shipped 5 pairs of shoes to him first. Dude moves a lot of heat so I figured his reputation was worth more to him than scamming me lol I also told him I wouldn’t agree to the trade until he senT me enough pics that I could 1) do a thorough legit check myself and 2) have my friend that works in the legit checking industry run the pics through his software. So I knew at the very least they were authentic.

And then every other day, I get sent stupid offers like this

5BC9713D-A212-4B33-B991-D6DE5DA8723A.jpeg
I hope you blocked that person for that dumbazz trade lol... Not sure if blocking is possible lol

you can block but I normally don't like to block in case they do have something I want in the future. But its funny because he tried to trade me those cool grey 11's more than once and it did get annoying lol like bro I don't want your cool grey 11's that was produced in half million numbers and a pair I already have.

E4602E0B-537E-428E-8177-D57B6BAA66D1.jpeg BD0DC230-1037-46A4-8012-950C6C021CA9.jpeg

One of the things that irk me the most on tradeblock is that people list shoes up and be like "not looking to trade", then why the hell did you bother listing it up. You're not impressing anybody with this Closet List. Like I said, I feel like people just want to brag about their shoes and not actually trade anything. Even when you offer them something on their wishlist and its of equal value

Beautiful and definitely legit Too! They wear in fast, just so you’re prepared lol there’s no saving the toe box from creasing if that’ll be an issue for you
Thanks, my boy. I never held them in hand til today, but I knew they were legit when I opened the box. The smell was there. The leather isn't the best, but it's decent. My mochas have better quality hands down. But I half size up all my kicks and wear force fields in them bc I'm super ocd about toe box creasing, in particular. I swear by FFs and I been doing that for years now, although many here seem to think that's stupid. I like to preserve my stuff and keep it as fresh as possible for as long as possible, whether it's kicks, clothes or anything else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom