Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Still no shipping yet, but did get this email this morning 🙄 just ship my ****, and with Ups not laser ship 🤣

Attachments

• Snapchat-107180280.jpg
    Snapchat-107180280.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 181
I say the colorblocking on the Reverse Mochas is the most balanced and flows the best. Fragments are good and the OG lows kind of look dull to me.

So overall, each new CW is better than the last.
I’d disagree but kinda see your point because it’s a more muted/monotone than the frags. But to that point it’s kinda basic. Yes, reverse mochas go with more things but they aren’t top IMO. OG mochas actually go with more IMO because of black and brown VS a primarily white shoe with soft brown hints.

To each their own.
Again the Frags take the top because of the black/ white with blue pop. The blue may not go with everything matching wise but still pick those over the others.

I definitely think after the hypebeasts get their serotonin fills like Foamer did the prices are gonna fall.

I’d disagree but kinda see your point because it’s a more muted/monotone than the frags. But to that point it’s kinda basic. Yes, reverse mochas go with more things but they aren’t top IMO. OG mochas actually go with more IMO because of black and brown VS a primarily white shoe with soft brown hints.

To each their own.
Again the Frags take the top because of the black/ white with blue pop. The blue may not go with everything matching wise but still pick those over the others.

I feel like the “goes with more things” line is kinda a moot point when we’re talking about hyped up limited collabs. Not like folks going to snkrs draws and paying 10x retail because a shoe is versatile and about to be their everyday shoes :lol: . My OG highs goes with a lot and they may see day light once or twice a month

Prices are pushing $1.5K rn
Look at the bid ask spread. Give the 15k people that hit the opp to flip these. When there is a big spread on the bid ask tells you demand isn’t there. Once flippers get these in hand they are gonna start filling out those bids and price will drop.

Attachments

• 6335CDE2-FB53-42F8-9B71-0FB19869EBF2.png
    6335CDE2-FB53-42F8-9B71-0FB19869EBF2.png
    256 KB · Views: 688
Look at the bid ask spread. Give the 15k people that hit the opp to flip these. When there is a big spread on the bid ask tells you demand isn’t there. Once flippers get these in hand they are gonna start filling out those bids and price will drop.
U kill me with these options terms 😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom