Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Reverse mochas definitely the weakest of the 3, without question. They're rather bland and don't contrast well. They are getting uglier the more I see them. I want a pair to complete the trifecta, but I'm not jumping out the window for them. I'll be patient and wait to see how price action moves once the flippers do their thing. If I can find a good deal, I'll cop. If not, I won't lose any sleep since I already have the 2 pairs that really matter.
Well maybe the way that guy in that pic is wearing them. Makes the unappealing.

What do they mean back in black? Am I crazy or isn’t that just the reverse mocha under weird lighting with increased contrast?
Ha I thought the same thing at first glance. The phantoms make the rev mochas lattes look so vanilla!

Attachments

• 2C92F2E1-C669-4ABC-AA93-E715FD9AAC40.jpeg
    2C92F2E1-C669-4ABC-AA93-E715FD9AAC40.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 130
Well maybe the way that guy in that pic is wearing them. Makes the unappealing.
No, it has nothing to do with anyone's fit. It's the colors and blocking. Too much white and it drowns out the sail. It essentially just looks like a white and brown sneaker. The red is so minuscule that it isn't a factor, you can barely see it. They're just bland imo. Don't get me wrong, they still nice but not an absolute must have like the 1st 2 colorways.

Reverse mochas definitely the weakest of the 3, without question. They're rather bland and don't contrast well. They are getting uglier the more I see them. I want a pair to complete the trifecta, but I'm not jumping out the window for them. I'll be patient and wait to see how price action moves once the flippers do their thing. If I can find a good deal, I'll cop. If not, I won't lose any sleep since I already have the 2 pairs that really matter.
Agreed

Reverse mochas, ogs, feag
Got my pair in from snkrs...my first W since court purple 1s from last year... they are cool but I rather have the frag lows or the og lows... Do y'all think I can do a trade straight up
20220724_132740.jpg
Yes, not ogs, buts frags most likely. But be careful, you know your pair real, that's the benefit of getting a snkrs pair.

Got my pair in from snkrs...my first W since court purple 1s from last year... they are cool but I rather have the frag lows or the og lows... Do y'all think I can do a trade straight up
20220724_132740.jpg
Reverse mochas, ogs, feag

Yes, not ogs, buts frags most likely. But be careful, you know your pair real, that's the benefit of getting a snkrs pair.
I agree, and if you found someone to trade straight up for the OG's, it would be a red flag in my book,

20220724_132740.jpg
Honestly, I'd be surprised if someone did a straight up trade for OGs or frags. Anything is possible, but my guess would be you'd have to add something on top.

Last edited:
If you’re worried about being burned just sell the reverse mochas and buy the frags with the proceeds on via PayPal or credit card on eBay. If it someone how gets passed eBay which isn’t likely, it shouldn’t be too hard to verify once you get in hand. If there’s anything funky going on file a claim or do charge back and try again.

No, it has nothing to do with anyone's fit. It's the colors and blocking. Too much white and it drowns out the sail. It essentially just looks like a white and brown sneaker. The red is so minuscule that it isn't a factor, you can barely see it. They're just bland imo. Don't get me wrong, they still nice but not an absolute must have like the 1st 2 colorways.
Put red laces in them.

I usually tend to agree with too much white and this blocking, but for some reason I really dig this one. Maybe it’s the white against the brown. These are 🔥 to me.

the white mudguard/toe cap makes the reverse mochas inferior in my opinion. It sitting against the sail midsole makes it look odd, hence why I said theres too much white against the sail white.

I feel the same way, the white leather against the mocha makes it look weird. I typically hate reverse colorways in general

20220724_132740.jpg
Nah not yet but if anything you got it for retail the extra price difference not too crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom