Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1662697384575.png

Zoom closely on the Jordan font on Travis’s shirt. Looks like some Tom Sachs font. Could we be seeing a Tom Sachs x Jordan x Travis collab?

Edit:
Actually that shirt might say JDI DAY just do it day. Thought I was on to something lmao

po2345 po2345

Why you ain’t hit the NT fam with the info first man?!? :lol:

Haven't posted info here directly for about a decade sir. I've always just tweeted.

Plus, the last time i tried to talk about a drop & I was getting berated in the Bron 7 thread. :smh:

Unfortunately, the site is not heavily composed of users pre 2014 anymore, so there aren't many users such as yourself and spoon who remember & appreciate my contributions here & it often leads to arguments I don't want to engage in.

So i'm around browsing here and there.

PO

Haven't posted info here directly for about a decade sir. I've always just tweeted.

Plus, the last time i tried to talk about a drop & I was getting berated in the Bron 7 thread. :smh:

Unfortunately, the site is not heavily composed of users pre 2014 anymore, so there aren't many users such as yourself and spoon who remember & appreciate my contributions here & it often leads to arguments I don't want to engage in.

So i'm around browsing here and there.

PO

Well that’s horribly unfortunate…Understandable though…These youngins just don’t know 🤷‍♂️…Always appreciative of the information you’ve dropped over the years…

Last edited:
We’ll see what spin they put on them. I was always just a casual admirer of the jordan 6 but the British khakis have been one of most warn shoes over the past year and some change.

I’ll also take some low top 2s

They only released 1 trav 4, I find that odd as, 4s heating up and my favorite silhouette. Wish they dropped more 4s...

Back
Top Bottom