Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Debating on the frag lows or the travis SBs…can’t decided 😩
Frag lows easy >>>

On another note, I finally gotta pair of reverse mochas on the way for a "decent" price. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Wasn't able to trade for them so I sold some **** I didn't really care about/want anymore to fund it. I trust ebay more than stockx and goat at this point so hopefully they pass authentication. Resellers are really tryna squeeze every last possible penny outta these RMs. It's pretty crazy.

On another nother note, those black phantoms are 🔥🔥 imo...

I’ve been eyeing a pair for the longest but I’ve yet to see this shoe worn.
What I mean by that is how does this shoe truly look with wear?
Creases, stains, fading?
If anyone has any pics can you share them?

last wear. the will be put to good use outta respect.
IMG_7691.JPG

I’ve been eyeing a pair for the longest but I’ve yet to see this shoe worn.
What I mean by that is how does this shoe truly look with wear?
Creases, stains, fading?
If anyone has any pics can you share them?
Imo, those travis 4s don't wear well. They start looking faded and dingy after a bit of wear, from what I've seen.

I half sized up my whole collection years ago so I could comfortably incorporate force fields. I hate toe box creasing with a passion so that was a no brainer for me. At the very least, if you're copping frag lows, I'd suggest doing that!

Travis Scotts 4s definitely don’t age gracefully, but since they’re not leather the creasing doesn’t look as bad imo. Also, they still catch my eye every time I see them. Beautiful shoe. If you can deal with the aging issue and bad QC, I’d still grab a pair. Probably his best work.

Travis Scotts 4s definitely don’t age gracefully, but since they’re not leather the creasing doesn’t look as bad imo. Also, they still catch my eye every time I see them. Beautiful shoe. If you can deal with the aging issue and bad QC, I’d still grab a pair. Probably his best work.
those and the off white 4s take a lot of intentional effort to not look like sh*t after a few wears. can e done though

Back
Top Bottom