Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Glad I didn't sleep. I actually like RMs alot more in person than in pics...
20220920_192050.jpg
20220920_203035.jpg
20220920_202852.jpg

20220920_203257.jpg
Clean for sure. I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows, but all of these are dope IMO.

Surprisingly, my order is this...

1. OG mocha
2. RM
3. Frag

I think this has alot to do with materials used, specifically the leather on frags.

I didn’t realize these had an olive swoosh

Kinda cool. But unnecessary if u have ridgerocks imo. I’m passing

fragments are the best lows to me. But probably because I have the OG highs and i actively prefer those over og lows and reverse mochas but its not by a huge amount. the frags being different help them stand out. despite being just barely above GR jordan 1 quality.

(not) trippin is right. This sneaker collecting "hobby" is a serious sickness. We hunt and chase a pair with a passion, subconsciously tryna fill some sort of internal void. As soon as we finally get that pair we get a small hit of dopamine, essentially chasing a super temporary, fleeting high. And then said shoe gets tossed into the box and thrown in a room or closet with a stack of other boxes and then the cycle starts all over again. When does it end? That's the thing, there's a never ending supply of releases, retros, re- releases and re-re-releases. A never ending cycle. A continuous merry-go-round. A perpetual hamster wheel. And nike knows this. They have us trained.

I've been watching trippin's latest vids, he is in full on attack mode against resellers, hypebeasts and the whole concept of sneaker collecting and he's absolutely right. As I'm watching, I'm evaluating myself and this really has to stop somewhere. What we're doing really is sick. No matter how many sneakers we get, it's NEVER going to make us happy. It's never going to be enough. That void will never be filled. We are literally dope fiends, but our drug of choice is shoes and nike is the dealer, giving us stepped on, diluted product and the high will never be as good as the 1st time. I gotta kick this habit, man. This is way beyond ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom