Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Have we seen these yet?
B5DD42F0-1CDA-462F-87E3-0CCFB4A5C6D4.jpeg

thats just a grayscale photo of the OG mochas lol.

Isn't the phantom color the all black? Its not a new 3rd cw if you're asking. Its either those triple black or the reverse with the olive swoosh

thats just a grayscale photo of the OG mochas lol.

Isn't the phantom color the all black? Its not a new 3rd cw if you're asking. Its either those triple black or the reverse with the olive swoosh
That’s what I was thinking, but I’ve seen these images floating around for a few days now

These are the phantoms
9A3442AE-1E71-4E8F-8A4C-53AC92A5BB85.jpeg

And the olives
040B029F-587B-448E-BF17-E5CA2EC25A43.jpeg

That’s why I was asking cause I was confused

Wow, I’ve never put someone on ignore before but this Instagram spamming is getting out of hand. What a weak video. Was it really necessary to spam it here? Reverse mochas, which we’ve seen a million times now. Just, WHY???

There's something about the travis highs I really don't like, but I just can't put my finger on it. They don't look good to me, which is why I never wore my mocha highs and sold both pairs I had. Maybe it's the proportions and how said proportions look off with the backwards swoosh? Not sure, but I LOVE the lows!

There's something about the travis highs I really don't like, but I just can't put my finger on it. They don't look good to me, which is why I never wore my mocha highs and sold both pairs I had. Maybe it's the proportions and how said proportions look off with the backwards swoosh? Not sure, but I LOVE the lows!
Bro really don't like anything 😂

Back
Top Bottom