Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Love my olives with the charcoal laces.

83D5FF16-7380-4584-9846-171F2B079A27.jpeg

you can change it to whatever materials you like. Its not gonna change how ugly they look being triple black with the white contrast stitching.

Olive 6s were on eBay top star today but like $450 or something. I already got em and my size was gone anyway. Ngl considered copping to flip but after fees prob looking at breaking even. Thought top star was spose to be retail. Anyway wonder if they had enough pairs to make resale dip some more, guessing people gonna buy to flip.

Olive 6s were on eBay top star today but like $450 or something. I already got em and my size was gone anyway. Ngl considered copping to flip but after fees prob looking at breaking even. Thought top star was spose to be retail. Anyway wonder if they had enough pairs to make resale dip some more, guessing people gonna buy to flip.

demand is down. as dope as they look folks arent really checking for them from what i can tell. not with all the travis 1s causing hysteria

This is apparently just a flash sale, the email alerting us to the sale says retail collections are coming. I’m actually considering flipping something & buying these AJ6s back, the price ain’t bad, I just don’t have to have it after selling them way back.

Back
Top Bottom