Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I just think you had to apply and wait till they accept you. they sent me an email to accept me as TopStar. I don't buy or sell on ebay but I applied for it anyway because I heard about people getting retail deals on above retail market sneakers. But I forgot to confirm my TopStar status lol

Yup, just apply and then wait to receive an email. Then you'll need to send in up to 3 pictures of your collection and then wait for them to email back saying if you made the cut or not. I didn't realize you had to spend 1500 in that trial period to get accepted into the top star program. But you do get a cool gift once you make it in officially after the trial period. Idk if I wanna drop 1.5k on shoes rn. There hasn't been anything I've really wanted enough to drop resell on. Plus the market is totally sucking rn anyway and I could use the extra funds elsewhere

Yup, just apply and then wait to receive an email. Then you'll need to send in up to 3 pictures of your collection and then wait for them to email back saying if you made the cut or not. I didn't realize you had to spend 1500 in that trial period to get accepted into the top star program. But you do get a cool gift once you make it in officially after the trial period. Idk if I wanna drop 1.5k on shoes rn. There hasn't been anything I've really wanted enough to drop resell on. Plus the market is totally sucking rn anyway and I could use the extra funds elsewhere
Same boat. Really not trying to drop 1.5 on shoes on eBay. I just bought a pair of crepe am1’s that I already copped on Nike because the eBay pair was cheaper, saved me like $25 😂 I can return the Nike pair. It got me started towards that 1.5 I guess.

It's like when people brag about having so many air miles they get free vacations. To me that just says they're traveling too much and have crappy life balance. Heh.

It's like when people brag about having so many air miles they get free vacations. To me that just says they're traveling too much and have crappy life balance. Heh.
Well my dad has a **** ton of air miles with all the major airlines and a **** ton of reward points in hotels, so much so that he’s a platinum member in most.

But he’s a frigin private pilot and gets flown all over the country to fly for other people and stays in hotels for free… and gets payed for it

Same boat. Really not trying to drop 1.5 on shoes on eBay. I just bought a pair of crepe am1’s that I already copped on Nike because the eBay pair was cheaper, saved me like $25 😂 I can return the Nike pair. It got me started towards that 1.5 I guess.

I have the crepe am1's too, and was looking for a site that had them on discount so I could return the Nike pair. Or re-buy from Nike but use Rakuten + discount codes.

Even on StockX they are $161 shipped right now in my size. I paid $180 retail + tax for a total of $194. Save $30+ buying on StockX...

I have the crepe am1's too, and was looking for a site that had them on discount so I could return the Nike pair. Or re-buy from Nike but use Rakuten + discount codes.

Even on StockX they are $161 shipped right now in my size. I paid $180 retail + tax for a total of $194. Save $30+ buying on StockX...
Maybe cop em on eBay for under retail, start chipping away at that 1.5K. 2 birds one stone.

30707762-4A5F-41D2-A4D1-49709C7EB5F2.jpeg

UnDS

Knowing Travis Scott there could always a be a second “special” pair that releases along with the regular version like they they did with wheat air max 1s, or the special box dunks. So I wouldn’t be outright dismissive of a canvas pair being out there. But I do know of multiple all nucbuck pairs having their footbed stitching pass authentication. As of 2022, I haven’t seen any kind of reps available through normal methods pass that.

Plenty of regular reps exist of these though that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom