Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I wouldn't worry to much about those delayed emails. I ordered those women starfish in a size 12w, the 11.5w was sold out. This pair in big sizes always eluded me but hit on the shock drop on the 21st... Got the delayed email on the 23rd and they just shipped a few minutes ago .. for sure thought they oversold but nope I'm good 👍...

Saw this tee pop up for sale on the NTWRK app the other day and I impulse bought it for to one day wear with my frag lows lol might push me to pull the trigger on the highs at some point
FFADB08F-B2D7-4953-A9C3-190B0DD6BB54.png
D97B1D08-7E7E-481F-B271-5ECFFDAFB607.jpeg

To be honest, I’m def rocking white socks w these. As did Ja, and Tatum, this past weekend. etc etc. it’s a good break up in color blocking, mostly w black pants

Drawing page on kith app wont even work. Such a joke. Got notification for kids L as well

I think if you entered for in-store, they just removed your entry and doesn't show anything. At least thats what I think since I entered for in-store pickup. Online entries looks like they have an entry showing W or L. Saw 1 winner on NT and a bunch that got the L app notification.

Back
Top Bottom